21 - Back?

Y/N POV (Two days later)

It's been 2 days that I've been discharged from the hospital, my bruises was not fully healed but it's manageable, I still want to go back to it for a further checkup but thats not important, my job is important. Mr. Sejin said that I should rest but I insisted to escort them to the airport. I'm currently waiting for them at the van, I'm so excited to see them again. I watch the BBMA to cure my boredom, although I'm late at the party, I got to see them perform, holy molly, Kookie-hyung was so much,gosh, I'm so happy for them that they won. I look at my phone, it's been an hour, yet they haven't arrived. I look at myself at the glass reflection. Bruises under my clothes, at least my face looks healed but my abdomen is still sore, it stings. I lay back of the car door and sigh. I open the van and seated. I suddenly become tired, I layed back, I close my eyes and didn't notice that I've fallen asleep.

Yoongi POV

We're here back in Korea, finally. It's been a busy week for us due to our comeback, interviews and the performance at the awards. I'm happy that we won but it's been tiring, and we have to get ready for our comeback show. We've finally landed I can see that our ARMY welcomed us, they've been the best, everywhere in the world. We owe our success to them. We're at the airport and I was waiting for their slow-ass to come. I was tired so I head first to the van, the staff guided me, as I've open the door. I see Y/N sleeping. I was furious, I want to punch his arm, his shirt exposed his chest, brown and purple bruises and a bandaged neck. I felt concerned to him, what happened to him? Namjoon nor Sejin-hyung said anything, maybe it's the reason Joon freaked out when he called this kid. I kinda felt bad for myself on how I treat him before, for such young age, he sure can handle some beatings, I was just too skeptical to his appearance that I didn't notice that, he's been shot, kicked,punched and even hurt emotionally as our bodyguard and he's only 19 years old, when I'm in that age, I was just a trainee and I thought that was hard. Yes, I hate him but not too that extent that he will get hurt too much. He's still a human after all. I sigh, as I tap his shoulder, I was startled by Jin-hyung sudden scream.
It startled Y/N too which made woke up. The guys are behind Jin-hyung and show utter shock to the him. Jin-hyung quickly hugged him which made him squirm.
"Jin-hyung...hurts",as he try to speak through the hug.
"Yah! I've told you that, don't hug him to tightly, you'll give him more pain",as Jin-hyung realizes and immediately backs away and Namjoon just look disappointed.
"I'm sorry for sleeping hyungs, I just take my leave now",as he got out of the van.
"Y/N, what's that on your neck?",as Jimin asks.
"it's nothing important, just a small mishap",as the other just said 'O' but he's lying, they've never seen his bruised body, how serious did that happening that he won't tell him and now I think of it the Namjin are awfully being suspicious upon to him, as if they've known something. I better investigate this but for now I'm tired. I enter first to the van, as he got out of it, I spoke.
"Uhmm, Y/N?"
"Yes, Mr. Yoongi"
"Can you ride with us please?",as his eyes widened, maybe taken back by my statement.
"Y-you sure, Mister?",as he stutters and I giggled, I can see others in shock also, I didn't mind that. I simply nodded. He shyly got in back and seated next to me. I can see them glaring like I have some evil plot going to do with him especially Jimin and Taehyung as they enter the van. Namjoon and Jin-hyung just smile at him and enter. Jungkook and Jhope hug him and he laughs. I don't know about this kid that he manage to be happy even though he's been hurt, if I would be him, I would be in the house sleeping, waiting myself to heal. All of us entered and started driving.
The ride was awkward,if I may so. I can't even sleep knowing Y/N is beside me. I felt shivers down my spines as I look back, I see glares at the 95-liners. I just roll my eyes. I look back unto him, he seems groaning, stretching his arms and neck. We didn't had only had that conversation since we enter the van so I had to break the ice.
"So, how are you doing?"
"Uhm, I'm fine Sir"
"Oh great",as silence returns.
"So how's",as we spoke in unison and we chuckle.
"You go first sir",as I nodded.
"So how's life without us in a week, it must have been felt free"
"Actually sir, it's the opposite",as he look down.
"Did something happen?",as I ask.
'Maybe that's explains how he got those bruises'
"You didn't know sir?"
"Know what?"
"I guess Mr.Sejin didn't told you"
"As far as I can remember, only Namjoon is the only one he talked there and maybe Jin-hyung also"
"That's why they look at me weirdly",as he chuckles.
"May I know what happen? It's OK if you don't want to talk about, I want you to feel comfortable"
"You know sir, I'm weirded out on your approach of me today, this is so not you"
"Hey! don't get cocky kid, who says that was my attitude? And you shouldn't be angry with me?",as he giggles.
"I know sir but I don't bring anger within me, it will only cause havoc on me so I'm not angry nor hated you, what I said before is to clarify my intentions here sir, and I like your attitude today sir, you should do that always ",as I blush lightly.
'This guy's always optimistic, I envy that'
"Hyung"
"What sir?"
"Hyung, call me hyung, let's reset our meetings before, We've gotten on a wrong foot so I'm sorry that I said those things and hope you forgive me ",as I offer a handshake.
"OK sir-I mean Hyung, I forgive you",as I smile and we firmly made a handshake.
"Now that's clear, may I know what happen?"
"Sure Yoongi-hyung"
'It's nice to hear that he call me hyung'
As he explains the details of the incident, I was shocked about that, he was unconscious for days but this kid is a fighter, that what he say. I was busy listening that my ears were just murmuring something and just looks at him, how dazzling his appearance and those smiles are so angelic. I never notice that until today. After a couple of minutes of talking,he felt tired and laid back and sleep. I couldn't sleep for some weird reasons. I just sigh and grab an extra blanket and put on him, I grab my neck pillow and laid back. I look at him and glance at his peaceful slumber, I'm impressed how mature this kid is, such young age, he became independent and broad-minded. I started yawning, I guess it's time for me to sleep. I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

'Not bad kid, not bad'

Y/N POV

I woke up on a sudden tap on my shoulder,it's Yoongi-hyung. It's kinda weird on his actions today but he apologize and I forgave him. I don't hold grudges on people, so I'm happy that all been clear.
"Hey Y/N, we're here"
"OK hyung",as I unbuckle and stretch out, man, it's still sore.
"You need any help?",as he asks.
"It's OK hyung I can manage it",as he nodded. I can see that we're the last one to got out of the van. As Yoongi-hyung puts his luggages, I grab one of it but he stopped me.
"No, Y/N, I can do it, don't strain yourself"
"But hyung, I wanna help",as I pout.
"No buts come on so you can rest back",as I follow him.
"Can at least carry your neck pillow?",as he throws his pillow and I catch it.
"Don't you fall that or you'll face the wrath of me"
"Roger that sir"
We enter back our dorm, I can see the guys was exhausted and head to their rooms, Yoongi-hyung head up and I put his neck pillow back to his neck and he was startled and I just giggle.
I see Jin-hyung,busy preparing lunch so approached him if to see if he kept his promise.
"Hi hyung",as I tap his shoulder, which he was startled.
"Oh my gosh Y/N, don't scare me like that",as I laugh.
"How are you hyung?",as I ask.
"I should be the one who should be asking that"
"I'm fine hyung"
"You should be, now taste this",as he hand me a spoon with soup on it. I blow it and taste it.
"Hmm, it's good, I taste garlic and mushroom paste, mushroom soup I suppose?"
"Great tasting Y/N"
"Thanks hyung, so Jin-hyung have you forgotten something?",as I raised my eyebrows.
"Nope, not a thing, did I?",as he ask sarcastically.
"You're mean hyung",as I pout.
"I'm just joking, of course I remember, how could not for my baby, will you look at my cooking, I'll go grab it",as he ruffles my hair, he rushes out to his room while I stir the soup and simmer down the flames. He came back with 2 huge shopping bags.
"Here you go, one's for the souvenir, and one's for the American foods",as I received it and smile with glee.
"Thanks hyung, it means a lot"
"Glad you like it",as he said it, I peck his cheek.
"Thanks again hyung, I'm gonna put this in my room",as I head out and smile, I put the bags and look. There are some shirts, hoodies and ornaments and other bags were chips, chocolate and candies. I felt a kid on Christmas morning receiving a gift. I'm so happy and I get to see them again. I plop in my bed and instantly regretting.

'Ouch, that hurts you idiot Y/N'

'It's a good day tho,Yoongi-hyung are friends now, they're back and most especially I'm happy despite what happen,I wish it could stay more like this'

Third Person POV

While Y/N enjoying his gifts from Jin, speaking of him, he was in utterly shock upon the sudden action of the younger, he blushed hard and touched his cheek,he didn't expect the kiss from him. He felt like he was rewarded. The other guys come down but one in particular saw what happen and was fuming in jealousy as he saw the two. He couldn't accept it, he felt threatened.

'I should be the one who he will kiss not him or others, that should me,only me, ME'