xvii

⚠️a/n; aaaaa 12k ??? ya'll the bestest ever :')
also i was gonna make this a double update but i have rlly bad writers block and this chapter was p easy to write so i wanted to just update for y'all ^3^ so again, apologies it's only one chapter xo

++ TRIGGER WARNING: eating disorders mentioned in the first half of the chapter, stay safe loves ilysm <3333

L O U I S

Louis woke up in harrys bed, tangled around him, smiling at the sight. God how could one person be so hot?

Despite the smile that was currently plastered on his face, he had a really big pit in his stomach, like a really bad feeling he couldn't place his finger on.

Harry stirred in his sleep for a couple of seconds before his eyes shot open, scaring Louis slightly.

"Fucking hell H." Louis said in his groggy morning voice, Harry chuckled while sitting up and throwing his body forward, almost like a morning stretch.

"Sorry for scaring you, but tis the season and all that." Harry said once he came back up.

"Halloween was yesterday, idiot." Louis rolled his eyes playfully.

"Good you should take ur mask off then," Harry scrunched his face "very scary."

"Oh is it?" Louis raised his eyes, leaning forward and placing his forehead on Harrys.

"Yeah, terrifying." Harry joked, placing a kiss on Louis lips.

"Says you." Louis just rolled his eyes, kissing Harry again. A rather weak insult but whatever.

"Bruce and Cliff are probably wondering where you are, and we need to get up before Zayn sees you, move your arse come on." Harry said, swinging his legs from out of the cover.

"Ughhhhh." Louis groaned.

"Lou, come on," Harry said "let's go."

Louis finally decided to get up, following Harry out of his room and heading toward his room to get Bruce and Cliff who where probably there.

"Why did you get two dogs?" Harry asked.

"I got Cliff when I first moved to london, Bruce was a family dog and when mum died, dad got too overwhelmed with trying to look after my sisters, that a dog was too much so I took him." Louis explained, walking into his room, Bruce coming up to him immediately. "Hello gorgeous boy." Louis cooed.

Cliff came running up to Harry (of course), Harry bent down to give him a stroke behind his ears.

"Bruce why do you hate me?" Harry asked to Bruce, who moved away when Harry went to stroke him.

"He doesn't hate you." Louis chuckled.

The pair made it downstairs a couple of minutes later, the first thing Louis did was let the dogs out before going to get a cup of tea.