i

(⚠️a/n; sort of a prologue I guess?
also pls don't be mean I'm really insecure about by writing 🤍
but thank you for reading anyways!!)

(⚠️a/n; sort of a prologue I guess?also pls don't be mean I'm really insecure about by writing 🤍 but thank you for reading anyways!!)

H A R R Y

"I can't fucking believe this!" Taylor yelled throwing a glass paperweight at the bookshelf, watching it shatter everywhere.

"Miss swift—" Harry began while still looking at his computer.

"Miss swift?!" Taylor yelled louder "Miss swift?! Harry come the fuck on!"

"I really don't care for your yelling." He rolled his eyes and continued to reply to his emails.

"You can't even look me in the face?" She laughed dryly.

"I can," he looked up for a brief second "I'd just prefer not too." Harry sipped his whiskey and thought it was time he stood up from his desk, Taylor had been screaming and crying for half an hour and he was getting really sick of it.

"You're a dick!" She screamed at him, her makeup ruined due to her crying... she really was a mess. Her once perfectly curled hair was an unruly, frizzy mess from her tugging at it out of frustration.

"You already knew that before you got with me," he smiled bitterly "anyway look at the bright side—"

"The bright side?" Taylor laughed in disbelief "what fucking bright side is there to this? I love you!"

"The bright side, if you would let me finish," Harry said with a gritted smile "Is that you can write one of your shitty songs about this."

"I hate you."

"No you don't," Harry smiled and sat down, fixing his suit "you can go now, I'm awfully busy this afternoon." He waved his hand dismissively and sat back down at his desk.

"I'm not leaving." Taylor folded her arms and stamped her black louboutin heel on the white rug he had in his office.

"Miss swift you are being quite immature about this whole situation."

"I don't care I'm not leaving—" she began to argue.

"Then I shall have no other choice than to call Mr Malik in here to remove you." Harry said seriously, Taylor didnt want to get on the wrong side with his best friend and assistant Zayn, he had connections everywhere and could easily ruin someone's life with one single phone call.

"Oh him" She spat "what's he going to do?"

"You know very well what he can do—" Harry began but Taylor cut him off with a laugh.

"I understand now Harry," she walked over to his desk slowly, wiping away her black mascara tears, "you and him."

"Me and him?" He asked, his eyebrow raised, she wasn't seriously suggesting what he thought she was... was she?