vii

(⚠️a/n; this is the longest chapter i've ever written in my entire life, its literally 5k words i have no idea how that happened lmao... i hope you enjoy? please tell me what you think of the book so far!!🤍)

 i hope you enjoy? please tell me what you think of the book so far!!🤍)

H A R R Y

Harry was awoken by the incessant sound of his phone ringing. He flipped it over, his eyes still partly shut, and saw "Z x" on the screen.

"Hello," he said his voice extremely hoarse from sleep.

"Sorry to wake you but you need to get up now." Zayn said through the phone.

"Where are you?" Harry asked.

"Downstairs, Meredith is making me a lovely breakfast, so get up." Zayn said referring to Harry's cook, she was so lovely and made the best food Harry had ever tasted (except from
his mum's... of course!)

"Why is she making just you breakfast?"

"Because you're going out with Louis for yours," Zayn said and Harry could hear his smug tone through the phone "paps are going to be outside The Hideout, I'll talk over everything once you guys are down here." Zayn said.

At least they were going to Harry's favourite cafe. He would die for an açai bowl from there right about now, or maybe some avocado toast— or maybe both!

As if on queue Harry's stomach rumbled, he looked at his phone to see the time was 7:47am. He rolled his eyes and then attempted to get at least some of the sleep from out of them.

He swung his legs off of his bed and made his way to his en-suite bathroom. The first thing he did once in the bathroom was brush his teeth (he hated having morning breath) and then he splashed his face with cold water which woke him up, at least about 70% of the way.

Deciding it would be quicker to kill time with a shower, that's what he did. Once he was done with his shower, he went back into his room and got changed into a pair of workout shorts and a his Kacey Musgraves t-shirt, he was sure Zayn would want to pick his actual outfit for the day so he left that for him to worry about later.

He left his hair to dry as much as it could naturally (he was assuming Louis and him were going to have breakfast around 10 ish and it was only 8:15 right now) and he would use his hair dryer when he got changed into his suit for the day if he needed too.

He walked down the hallway and found himself walking toward where Louis was staying... just to see if he was awake!

When he reached Louis' door he knocked on it softly and got a mumbled response from the inside.

"Louis? Are you awake?" He asked and  he heard a "yeah" from inside of the room "can I come in?" He said and again he heard a soft "yeah" from the other side of the door.

He opened the door and saw Louis sitting up in the bed, his hair a little messy and his bare chest out. Harry hadn't noticed last night because Louis was wearing long sleeves, but he actually had a lot of tattoos. Harry had always found tattoos attractive— on girls obviously!