xi

H A R R Y

H A R R Y

Harry sat in his office typing away on his computer, it had been around two weeks since he and Louis had "come out" to the public and the response had been mostly positive, though there are still some horrible rumours floating around about Harry... but when were there never?

Louis hadn't come to Harry's office today, instead choosing to go shopping with Zayn. It was the first time in a month and a half that Harry hadn't seen Louis and if he was being honest he was missing him a little bit.

Harry was snapped from his thoughts by a knock at his office door.

"come in." he said flatly.

The door opened to revile Theodore, which Harry rolled his eyes at.

"Theodore what can i do for you?"

"my dad told me to give you these," he said holding a stack of papers and putting them down on the desk harder than necessary. "where is Louis today?" he asked.

"why?" Harry asked with a raised brow.

"because i was gonna see if he wanted to hang out but he doesn't seem to be here and Hollie said she didn't see him with you this morning," he shrugged "trouble in paradise?" he pouted.

"Theodore what i don't think you understand is that your job here isn't perennial, you can be fired." Harry said harshly.

"yeah but you need my dad as an investor." Theodore smiled smugly.

"i hope you're not holding your fathers position over my head, Theodore, because i can terminate his place here too. I am not dependant on you or your fathers money," Harry looked at Theodore "now i suggest you leave my office and keep my boyfriends name out of your mouth, or you will see a side of me that many people have before, and i can tell you that not one of them liked it."

"whatever." Theodore said, leaving Harry's office.

Harry tried to focus on his work but for some reason couldn't seem to be able to... fucking Theo!

Harry pulled out his personal phone and texted zayn

Harry: are you guys
having fun? I'm bored

Z x: haha funny
you say that actually
we're in a book shop??
(don't ask Louis wanted
to come, I wanted to go
to the prada store), and
some guy is like majorly
hitting on Louis lmaosjfn

Harry: why did you
tell me that?
Harry: I was hoping
for a "yes, but we're
coming back now" text ?
but you've literally just
told me a guy is hitting
on my boyfriend

Z x: hes not your
boyfriend H

Harry; you know what
I mean
Harry: doesn't this guy have
a phone?? Lou & I's faces have
been everywhere for weeks
for fucks sake