xviii

⚠️a/n
okay hey !! gonna do a mini a/n abt why i've been gone for so long :)
so basically in the beginning i had rlly bad writers block for this when it started getting a bit more attention bc i have massive imposter syndrome and don't think i should be writing bc i don't think i'm that good at it. and then my mental health started to rapidly decline for unrelated reasons, then i relapsed pretty hard back into my ed (not fun don't recommend fuck u anorexia) and then i started my last year of 6th form (slay) and then i got broken up with (not slay) and then started the exams that will determine wether or not i get into university... so all in all... i've had a lot on my plate 🫶 but it's all over now (not the mental health part or the ed part they're still tag-teaming my ass pretty hard but it's okay i'll get better eventually!!) but i am indeed back, i have missed u all dearly <3
any Q's feel free to ask !!

H A R R Y

Harry was an incredibly jealous person... just by nature. In year 2 when Jamie Harrow was named star of the week and not Harry, he threw a fit. In year 6 when he asked Megan Smith out at the same time as another boy in his class and she picked the other boy, he threw a fit. When Gemma would get more Christmas presents than him, he would throw fits.

This bad habit continued throughout his whole entire life, but nowadays he very very rarely got jealous over people. He couldn't remember the last time a partner had actually made him jealous, it certainly wasn't Taylor and it almost definitely wasn't Camille, nor was it the women before them.

However, he was sat in his home office absolutely writhing in anger at the fact Louis was going to Milo's house for coffee.

He knew it was irrational and he felt awful about it, but he couldn't help it. Since he and Louis had started... kissing (yeah that's all it was merely kissing), he felt like he wanted to have Louis just to himself— as far as the public were concerned, he was supposed to have Louis all to himself.

He felt even more awful because this behaviour wasn't healthy and Louis had already had to endure an extremely unhealthy relationship before Harry, and Harry's biggest fear was hurting Louis like Josh did. He knew that would never happen physically, but emotionally was a different story, which was really hard for Harry to admit. But Harry was just a possessive and jealous person... and that didn't make him a bad person... did it?

He was just emotionally immature.

Fucking Milo, Harry didn't even know what he looked like... or anything about him for that matter, and he already knew he didn't like him.

"You're impossible." Zayn laughed.

"Why?" Harry snapped his head toward the doorframe that Zayn was leaning on, peeling an orange... he was such a strange person.

"You're shaking, you're actually shaking with anger at the thought of him going to this little indie kids house." Zayn barked, popping an orange slice into his mouth.

"Shut up, literally I don't want to hear it right now," Harry shook his head "I'm going to walk the dogs." He decided, slamming his hands on his desk and pushing out of his chair harder than necessary.

As Harry walked out of his office and toward the living room he almost bumped into Louis who looked.... he looked as beautiful as ever. Harry literally wanted nothing more than to attack his lips right here, right now— but Zayn was here so he couldn't.

He was wearing a green zip-up, with stripes running down the middle, some burgundy joggers and white shoes. God how did he make something so casual look so good?