xxi

⚠️ a/n
hey guys hope you're okay!!!! just wanted to thank u all for ur kind messages on the last chapter, ed recovery is still going well... ish? some small hiccups along the way but that's just recovering really 🫶
and also I MET LOUIS????? i went to the manc signing and he was so so so sweet i'm crying
:(((((
a/n on feb 2nd 2023; lmfao this chapter has taken me so long to write i literally met louis on the 7th of december LOL sorry but do you guys expect anything less from me 😵‍💫
a/n on july 22; yall atp you should stop expecting consistent updates lmfao i love y'all tho but i feel like every time i come back some crazy ass shit has happened to me cause why have me and my bf broke up?? like my life is genuinely not normal 😭 anyways this chapter should be finished soon so y'all r probs reading this in july so hi everyone I love how patient you are with me 🫶

H A R R Y

"You're being ridiculous Louis." Harry dismissed, sitting at his desk, his eyes glued to his laptop as he typed out an email.

"I'm being serious Harry I don't like her." Louis protested sternly.

They were arguing about Harrys new PA, Lorna. Who had been giving Louis evils ever since he arrived in the office that morning with Zayn.

He can take it from every other employee at Styles & Co, because Harry didn't even know half of their names, he didn't see them on a regular basis, which kind of settled Louis' nerves.

But harry did have to see Lorna everyday, even days when Louis wasn't there. And given Harrys track record of cheating with employees, even when he was in committed relationships, Louis thought his worries were extremely valid and well founded— Harry disagreed.

"Why?" Zayn asked, responding to Louis' previous question.

"I just don't she has that... vibe." Louis said.

"What vibe?"

"The i'm gonna steal your boyfriend vibe!" Louis shouted. Harry wasn't going to mention the fact Louis  had just called him his boyfriend, with only zayn in the room, that was a topic to be brought up later.

"Awfully misogynistic for you Louis." Zayn tutted.

"I'm not normally like this, but I just... I don't like her."

Harry rolled his eyes, if only Louis knew that he was the only one Harry was even remotely interested in.

Both romantically and literally, to Harry most people were a boring waste of time, but Louis was special. Its not very often he lets people in the way he did with Louis, so he knew it was special.

"I don't like Milo or Theo, that doesn't stop you from being friends with them." Harry raised his eyebrow, looking at Louis.

"Oooh this just got interesting." Zayn said, putting his phone down and reaching for a packet of Percy pigs as if they were popcorn and he was at a cinema.

"Shut up." Harry and Louis both said to Zayn at the same time.

"Wowwww," Zayn dragged out "When did this turn on me?!" he said, placing his manicured hand on his chest.

"Suddenly you're friends with her now?" Louis ignored Zayn and folded his arms. "Because Milo and Theo are my friends."

"I never said that." Harry said.

"You literally just said that."

"Stop putting words in my mouth." Harry deadpanned.

"I'm not."

"Ughhh!" Harry groaned, throwing his head back and running his hands down his face. "Louis just drop it, this is getting really boring."

"No, stop dismissing my feelings." Louis said, shaking his head.