xix

a/n : heyhey tysm for all ur nice comments yon the last chapter yall r TOO sweet <333
i have two larry fics drafted that i'm excited about idk when i'll post them or even if i will post them but I wanna get back into the swing of things bc i do love u all and miss u all very dearly :)) updating is just kinda hard when i'm tryna give my all into recovery and it's v draining so my motivation to do pretty much anything else is kinda rock bottom
also anyone else suffering from a severe case of eddie munson brain rot?? because i know i am !! 😁 loml fr 🫶

L O U I S

Louis woke up entangled around Harry, who was surprisingly still asleep. Usually harry was the first awake out of the pair, as he was the early bird and Louis valued his sleep too much.

Louis twisted his body to face harry's and gently poked his face, he stirred but didn't wake, so Louis did it again, and again and again and as he went to do it for a fifth time harry caught his hand in mid-air.

"Be still, gentle angel." Harry said, his voice thick with sleep. Harrys morning voice was so unbelievably sexy Louis almost came right there. Almost.

"What's that from?" Louis asked.

"My mouth." Harry retorted, chuckling as he watched Louis try desperately to place the quote.

"You definitely got that from somewhere."

"I just have a way with words, how do you think i climbed the business ladder so fast?" He raised his brow.

"Nepotism." Louis smiled back.

"Touché." Harry said, pinching Louis' cheek lightly.

Louis didn't really like to think about Harry outside of the confines of his house, because well, his business persona was kind of scary. Okay, it was very scary. And it makes Louis sad that that's now people think Harry is, mean and cold, when in reality he's the complete opposite.

"What are you thinking about so hard." Harry questioned and Louis looked at him. How much i like you.

"How unruly your hair is in the mornings."

"Wow," harry said, mock offence lacing his words "i let you into my bed and you repay me by insulting me?"

"Deserved." Louis smiled cheekily.

"Oh really?" Harry asked and Louis nodded, and then before he knew it, harry was on top of him pinning his hands over his head.

"If you think this is going to get an apology out of me you're dead wrong, you're only making me horny." Louis spat at harry with a smile.

"Who says that wasn't the goal?" Harry raised his eyebrow "this is okay right?" Harry double checked and Louis nodded profusely, then harry ducked down to kiss Louis, however right before their lips connected he moved his head away which made Louis' eyes snap open. Harry was smirking like the fucking devil above him.

"Harry," Louis warned.

"Yeah?" Harry asked, pretending he didn't know what he was doing.

"Don't be a tease." Louis said.

"A tease?" Harry asked looking down at Louis "teasing you how? Like this?" He asked rolling his hips down onto Louis' who tried desperately to free his hands from above him in order to probably steady harry's hips.

He couldn't help the moan fall from his lips as harry rolled harder (seriously he really did try to swallow it down to not give harry the satisfaction) and he rolled harder and then all of a sudden just... stopped.