iii

H A R R Y

H A R R Y

Harry had got back into work about 5 minutes ago, after having lunch, he hadn't even opened his laptop before Zayn barged into his office with Andrew (Harry's head of PR) and Molly (his head of marketing) in tow.

"We have a major fucking problem." Zayn said throwing his arms in the air.

"Can it wait until I've answered at least one email, Zayn I don't have time for your antics I'm busy for the rest of the day." Harry rolled his eyes and slid back on his office chair toward his cupboard where he kept snacks for Zayn hoping food would settle him, (he was a little like petulant child at times and food always helped).

Harry threw a packet of Percy pigs at Zayn hoping that would suffice.

Zayn caught the sweets but shook his head,

"Not when the whole world thinks your homophobic it can't." Zayn said bluntly and Harry froze

"Excuse me, can you say that again because I'm not sure I heard you right." He span around quickly.

"You heard him right." Andrew said walking toward Harry with an iPad in his hand. He placed the iPad down and pressed play on a video. There the e! News clip played and Harry watched it all with a stiff face. When it finished he looked up at all three of the people in his office desperately.

"Well it's bullshit! Homophobic? HOMOPHOBIC," Harry screamed "have they ever seen my best friend?" He asked motioning to Zayn to was wearing a chocker that said 'queer' and was currently inspecting his acrylic nails.

Zayn looked up at him and smiled "I know im a walking pride parade, but it's cheap gossip they'll buy anything."

"Well call them! Tell them it's not true!"

"Mr styles, with all due respect... it's a little late for that. Stocks have already dropped by 10% percent and the story only came out 20 minutes ago." Molly said looking up from the MacBook she had in her hands.

"That's 5% every 10 minutes." Zayn said through a mouthful of Percy pigs.

"Thank you Zayn, I can do the math." Harry said.

"It's actually trending on twitter too, sir." Andrew added.

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE!" Harry yelled grabbing the nearest thing to him ,which happened to be his MacBook, and throwing it at the wall.

"What did your laptop do to you?" Zayn smirked and Harry shot him a warning glare "Percy pig?" He offered with an innocent smile.

"Zayn you're on thin ice." Harry warned.

"I've been on thin ice for about 10 years now Harold," Zayn said sitting in Harry's chair "you love me too much to do anything."

Harry didn't say anything because he knew it was true.