xiv

⚠️tw// mentions of eating disorders and panic attacks please be safe I love you all <3

L O U I S

Louis was sat in Harry's office, just keeping him company while he was doing his work.

"on a scale from one to ten how bored are you right now?" Louis asked with a chuckle.

"I actually really like my job, you know. I find it fun." Harry shrugged.

"This is your idea of fun?" Louis asked, his jaw dropping over-dramatically.

"yes, whats your idea of fun?" Harry asked, looking up at him.

"I don't know... songwriting i guess." Louis shrugged.

"that makes sense, you're very good at songwriting, i like to think i'm good at running the company."

"how come you got the company, isnt your sister older than you?" Louis questioned.

"My dad is rather old fashioned, so it was always just assumed that i would end up getting the company," Harry said "plus Gemma didn't want it, she's busy looking after Freya."

"Freya was so adorable, she's like a mini you." Louis chuckled.

"Thank you that's such a compliment to me, I adore her." Harry smiled.

"i wish the public saw this side of you." Louis said.

"bad for business." was all Harry said in response.

"being nice and cuddly is bad for business?" Louis joked.

"i guess you could put it like that, if you're sweet people will take advantage of it, and especially because I'm really young as well." Harry shrugged again, looking through a stack of papers.

The conversation died out for a while until the loud sounds of huge raindrops began to hit Harry's large office windows. It had been raining all morning, but nothing out of the ordinary for the UK, but all of a sudden the heavens just opened. Louis looked out of the window of the office and silently prayed that it would stop soon and not escalate to a big storm.

"Fucking hell where did that come from?" Harry asked looking out of the window.

"I have no idea."

"are you hungry because I'm starving." Harry said and Louis looked him, his favourite question... not.

"e-erm no im fine." Louis smile at him.

"Are you sure, because I'm about to call Zayn and ask him to pick us some lunch up?"

"No, I'm fine I promise." Louis nodded.

In reality, he was very hungry— he hadn't eaten a full meal in at least four days, instead opting to eat little things and drink a lot of water.