xvi

L O U I S

L O U I S

Louis was very nervous, this was the first big event of Harry's that he was going to. And when he says big... he means BIG.

There were going to be celebrities (Louis was going to be in the same room as Rihanna and he was supposed to remain calm?) really important investors for Styles & Co. and just all around business-y people.

So, their costumes... what was Harry keeping a big secret? Elton John. He had to admit his costume was amazing, very Harry. Louis was going as David Bowie, he had messaged Lottie and Liam and found out Lottie was going as a cat (obviously) and Liam was going as Batman and on a completely unrelated note Zayn was going as the joker.

All five of them were on their way to the party, it was in some really lavish old manor that Harry had hired out and had decorated really creepily.

"Apparently there's tons of paps outside, so you know... don't answer any questions until we're inside." Zayn said, putting his phone in his pocket and getting ready to get out of the car.

"What do you mean until we're inside?" Liam asked.

"There are some people from news outlets that get invited and give interviews to Harry and the other celebrities there." Zayn said, smiling at Liam, because.... well it was Liam and Louis knew they definitely had something going on.

"Are you going to be okay?" Harry asked Louis to which Louis just nodded and kissed Harry's hand, that he was already holding. Was there a need for them to be holding hands in the car? No. Was that going to stop them? Also no.

Lottie, Liam and Zayn got out of the car and just as Harry was about to pull Louis out, Louis tugged on his arm a little bit, as if to silently tell him to stop— which he did, looking at Louis with questioning look.

"I'm bloated." Louis said, lowering his head a little bit, in sadness.

Harry let out a small sigh, because if only
Louis could see himself how harry sees him. He put two fingers under Louis' chin and tilted his head up.

"You look beautiful, I never thought I could be so attracted to David Bowie," Harry chuckled a little "you're perfect Louis, I mean that." He said before tugging Louis up softly, pulling him into his side and kissing his head. He needed to keep up appearances for the thousands of cameras that were currently bombarding him right now... that was all.

The people behind said cameras obviously screaming unintelligible questions at him.

Harry and Louis walked into the manor, that Louis must say was very fucking creepy... Harry's team did a good job.