x

(⚠️a/n; tysm for 2k y'all are too
sweet omg🥺🥺
sorry for not updating in a
while, my mental health has
been so terrible and these chapters
take ages to write on a good day
[bc I'm a shitty writer😜😏]
so it's been quite hard ?
but this is 7K+ words so the
longest chapter I've ever written
pls enjoy it 🤍
I hope you guys are all okay !! <33)

(⚠️a/n; tysm for 2k y'all are too sweet omg🥺🥺sorry for not updating in a while, my mental health hasbeen so terrible and these chapters take ages to write on a good day[bc I'm a shitty writer😜😏] so it's been quite hard ?but this is 7K+ words s...

H A R R Y

Harry looked at the clock, it was about 1:30 am which meant that Louis should be back soon. He sat with Louis' dogs, Clifford was a sleep with his head on Harry's legs and Bruce was getting stroked by Zayn, who was on the couch opposite Harry, with his feet (yet again) on the coffee table.

"I love dogs so much," Zayn said, ruffling Bruce's ears.

"Me too," Harry smiled down at Clifford. "Louis should be back soon." He said looking at his personal phone.

When he heard silence he looked up to see Zayn smirking at him "what?" He asked.

"Nothing!" Zayn held his hand up in defence.

"I know you're thinking something." Harry narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not thinking shit, you don't know me Styles." Zayn stuck out his tongue and went back to playing with Bruce.

"I know you better than anyone, don't lie to yourself." Harry chuckled.

The pair fell into a small silence, the only noise in the room was Cliff's small snores and the sound of Zayn's acrylic nails tapping on his phone as he typed.

"H, can I ask you a rather personal question?" Zayn asked.

"Of course, nothings too personal for you." Harry replied, sitting up slightly which startled Cliff, who shot awake. Harry quickly apologised to Cliff and kissed his head.

That was the thing about Harry, everyone thought the was this mean scary rich man (and to some extent he was) but no one saw this side of him, the side who apologised for waking up his (fake) boyfriends dog.

"Would you consider yourself 100% straight?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn we've been over this, I'm not having sex with you." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Not for me," Zayn scoffed "but like... men in general."

Harry thought for a second... did he? He wasn't really sure. Sure he was able to appreciate an attractive man, like Louis— he wasn't blind. But that didn't mean he wasn't straight. The more he thought about it, the more his answer became clear, so he cleared his throat and said;

"I don't personally believe anyone is 100% straight," He looked at Zayn directly in the face "but I'm pretty sure I'm like 98% straight, yes." He finished.

"Right, good to know," Zayn nodded "you and Louis are going to officially announce your relationship tomorrow."

"Okay," Harry nodded "has Taylor said anything else?"