xii

⚠️trigger warning! : mentions of abuse.
stay safe bbys I love you all I'm always here to talk if you need🤍

L O U I S

Louis, Liam, Lottie, Zayn and Harry had all planned to go out for dinner— Lottie a little more nervous than everyone else.

"Lottie you'll be okay." Louis said on facetime to his little sister.

"No I won't, he'll think I'm not dressed nice enough." She said, Louis could tell her phone was on his chest of draws and he was currently looking at the ceiling as Lottie was running around his flat trying to get ready.

They had decided that, since Louis wasn't going to be there, and lottie's university accommodation was... foul (to say the least) that she could live in Louis' flat until whatever he and Harry were doing stopped.

"Fuck!" She shouted then all of a sudden her head popped into frame in the bottom corner  "Louis you need to fix that floorboard I keep stubbing my toe on it." She said and Louis laughed.

"Do you think I'm made of money?"

"You are now mr money bags," she smirked "how are Bruce and Cliff?"

"They're good they love Harry so much—" Louis smiled and went to say something else but got distracted by a text from liam.

leeyum: I'm ready now!!
guessing bright yellow
head isn't x

lou: obviously not🙄
she almost is tho
he's over to my flat
and Felix will come and
get you both xx

"Are you nearly ready Dottie because Liam's ready now." Louis said.

"Yeah I just need to fix my eyeliner." She said frantically.

"Right I'm gonna go then, I'll send Felix to pick you up."

"Okay." Lottie said and blew Louis a kiss before the FaceTime ended.

Louis walked out of his room in Harry's house, since they were going to a fancy restaurant he was wearing his own stone roses t-shirt with a blazer over the top and some skinny jeans on.