iv

L O U I S

L O U I S

Louis and Liam had been getting ready (in Louis' flat of course... where else?) for about three hours when Louis' sister decided to drop by for a visit.

Lottie walked into Louis' house without knocking.

"Hello big bro!" She smiled as Louis styled his hair in the mirror.

"For fucks sake Lottie!" Louis jumped in surprise "why do people feel the need to just walk into my house!"

"I'm your sister, I'm allowed," She smiled and sat on his bed immediately stroking Bruce and patting his head "where you off?"

"Li and eye are going out."

"Can I come?" Lottie asked.

"No lotts," Louis sighed and turned around to look at Lottie who was giving him puppy dog eyes "...fine you can come."

"Yes!"

"You might aswell get ready here, god knows how much makeup is in this house from you and the other girls." Louis rolled his eyes.

"Why do you always call your flat a house and not like... home?" Lottie asked pulling her hair out of the ponytail it was in and plugging in her curling wand which she kept there for her and the other girls for when they stayed over.

"I dunno," Louis shrugged "it doesn't really feel like a home if I'm honest, more just a place where I eat and sleep."

"And where I also eat and sleep." Liam said poking his head out of the bathroom.

"You realise you do have your own house, yeah?" Louis said.

"It's lonely there though, you have Bruce and cliff here." Liam said.

"Bruce and cliff hate you!" Lottie shouted to Liam "isn't that right?" She said in that dog voice everyone has.... you know the voice, and she ruffled Bruce's ears.

"That's funny because I hate you!" Liam should back with a playful laugh.

Louis just smiled because he liked that Lottie and Liam got on so well. In fact, Liam got on well with the whole of Louis family, to the point where dorris actually thinks Liam is her actual brother, and well, no one really wanted to correct her because Liam is like family.

"Where is cliff?" Lottie asked looking at Louis in the mirror.

"What do you think that lump is?" Louis laughed and pointed to his bed beofre he pulled the covers off to reveal Clifford sound asleep.

"When is that dog never asleep." Lottie laughed.

"Honestly," Louis agreed.

By the time Lottie had done her makeup right, had found the perfect outfit, Liam had stopped obsessing over the fact his hair looked weird and Louis had talked him out of shaving it, claiming "no one wants a repeat of 2012" it was 8:45 the the trio were leaving for their night out.