v

L O U I S

L O U I S

Louis was about to throw up— and not because of alcohol, he wasn't even drunk... like seriously he was stone cold sober. But because there were way too many people around (he had no idea what he expected, it was a fucking nightclub after all... a posh one at that).

He couldn't breathe at all, and if he was being honest he felt like his chest was caving in. He looked around for Liam or Lottie but he couldn't find either of them, which made his heart start beating a pace he didn't even know possible. He was trying to calm himself down, doing the breathing exercises he learned at therapy, but it wasn't working.

The room was getting louder and louder, the people around him felt like they were screaming at each other, his palms were getting sweatier and sweatier and he was starting to see stars... okay he really was going to to throw up.

He managed to stumble his way to near the bar were the crowd of people in designer clothes thinned out a little... seriously why was he at this club?

The change of location helped a little bit but not much, he was still hyperventilating and the ringing in his ears seemed to get somehow louder? He was definitely positive he was going to throw up—

"Are you okay?" He heard a voice say beside him.

Louis turned around and through his relatively blurry vision he saw a man taller than him (I mean who wasn't, let's be real louis was tiny) who had the most golden skin you'd ever seen and was wearing a... suit? For fucks sake Louis shouldn't be here.

"Y-yeah." He managed to breathe out.

"Fucking hell Gabriel, get this lad some water he's going to pass out." The man slammed his fist on the bar.

"Of course Mr Malik." The bartender said and slid louis a glass of water. Louis took the drink with shaky hands and gulped it down. Mr Malik? That was awfully formal.

"Have you been spiked?" Mr Malik asked louis to which he shook his head.

"I-I've on-only had one d-drink." Louis said.

"Listen mate, I'm gonna go for a smoke in the back, I suggest you join me."

"I'm t-trying to q-quit." Was all Louis said, not accepting nor denying the mans offer.

"You don't have to smoke, but if you stay in here you're going to collapse, I guarantee you." Mr Malik said, and Louis just simply nodded, following him through the club until they reached a back door, which Mr malik opened and Louis was imminently smacked in the face with a cool air.

He could have sworn he'd died and gone to heaven. This was exactly what he needed.

He watched as mr Malik fished in his pockets, he pulled out a cigarette and a pink zippo lighter. Louis always thought they were cool.