ix

(⚠️a/n; new character alert!!
timmy do be my baby and I
wanted him in the story
somehow 🥺👉🏻👈🏻
ALSO THANK U SO MUCH
FOR 1K YALL ARE SO SWEET
PLS👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩)

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡é𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭 as Theodore Harrison •the son of an important investor at Styles & Co

Theodore Harrison
•the son of an important
investor at Styles & Co.
•works for Styles & Co.
because his dad makes him
•not really scared of Harry

———

L O U I S

It was around 7:00 pm and Louis was bored of doing nothing but sitting in Harry's office all day, and Harry had just finished just last interview, so at least louis had company now.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do something while I'm here, I still don't have to be in work until 9." Louis said to Harry as he sat on the couch in his office.

"You realise that you're probably going to have to quit Pizza Hut, right?" Harry asked with a raised brow and Louis nodded.

"I know, thank you for calling Niall—" Louis began

"I told you not to thank me for that." Harry cut him off.

"I know you did, but I'm still grateful, I but this will be my last shift with Liam so I want to go in," he smiled. "Are you sure niall doesn't matter coming tomorrow instead of tonight?" Louis asked.

"Yes I'm sure, he said it's fine," Harry repeated for the 12th time with a chuckle. "You're back at 2 tonight, right?" Harry asked and Louis nodded.

"Yeah it's a nice 5 hour shift," Louis shrugged "you didn't answer my question." he pressed.

"Fine, if you want to do something, can you go to the photocopying room and do me 100 copies of this form?" Harry rolled his eyes and gave Louis a sheet of paper.

"Sure..." Louis smiled and grabbed it happily "where is the photocopying room?" He asked.

"One floor down, at the end of the hallway." Harry smiled a little and Louis nodded and left his office.

He walked to the lift and pressed floor 19 and waited for it to ding. When it did, he got out and tried to avoid all the looks he was getting from the employees. He felt so judged today it was crazy, some people smiling at him, but some (namely the women) seemed to be giving him very annoyed looks. So clearly they were jealous... sucks to suck, Louis thought.