xiii

H A R R Y

H A R R Y

It was Saturday which meant that Harry got to sleep in, and sleep in he did. His day normally started around 5:30/6am maybe 7 if he was lucky and today he woke up at 10:30 which he was very greatful for.

He had a couple of minutes to open his eyes before his phone started ringing, he looked to see who it was (it was his sister).

"Hello Gems!" He said cheerfully.

"Hey, just to let you know me and Freya are coming round at like 12." She told Harry to which he just chuckled.

"That's fine, how is my princess?" He asked.

"Princess?" Gemma repeated with a laugh "my £10,000 rug is covered in acrylic paint... princess my arse."

"She's still a princess." Harry argued.

"Whatever you say," Gemma said "also make sure your boyfriend is there, I want to be meeting him." She said.

"Gemma you know he's not actually my boyfriend." Harry rolled his eyes even though she couldn't see him.

"Oh it's cute that you think I haven't been speaking to Zayn."

"What's he said?" Harry asked.

"Got to go bye!" Gemma said quickly.

"No Gemma, what did he—" Harry said but Gemma had hung up the phone. God she was so annoying.

Harry rolled his eyes and got out of bed, walking to his closet in his room and taking out a white vest, a shirt Zayn liked to call his "calories shirt" and some pink pants with his white vans.

He walked out of his room and like every day made his way to Louis' bedroom, he didn't know if he'd already be awake or not so he was really just expecting Clifford to be asleep on the bed (since Bruce and Cliff had been living with Harry he had noted that all's Cliff really tended to do was sleep).

Harry knocked on the door twice but got no response, so he opened to door to find that Louis wasn't there.... he must already be awake.

When Harry eventually reached the kitchen he found Louis was in fact there, having a glass of water while Zayn was eating some bacon and eggs.

"Gemma and Freya are coming around today." Harry said, sitting next to Louis.

"They are?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, also I've got a bone to pick with you Malik." Harry narrowed his eyes, thanking his chef Martha when she placed a plate of bacon and eggs down in front of him. He had to admit, her eggs were better than Meredith's, although obviously he'd never say that to either of them.

Harry often contemplated if having so many staff working for him was necessary, but then he remembered that it made his life easier and he didn't care.