xx

a/n: hey baes !! how are u all doing?? good i hope :'))
srry this took me so long to update, i started ed recovery !! everyone jump :D
can i get a fuck anorexia in the chat 🤭 feeling super confident abt this time, i want 2 b better so baldy, so hopefully this attitude continues :'))
hope ur all well, ily guys so much Xx
ALSO

⚠️new character alert !!

introducing

emma roberts as lorna meadows

— her dads rich and that's her
only personality trait 
— doesn't really want to work
at styles & co. she just has a
crush on Harry.
— very, very clever.

———

H A R R Y

Harry's day at work was actually going really well, none of his team had made anymore mistakes, stocks were going up, his new furniture for his office had been delivered... all in all he could say he was pretty happy.

Pretty happy and not completely happy because Louis wasn't there, he decided he wanted to stay home today and invited Lottie and Liam over, so it was just Harry and Zayn in his office. He really needed to work on his separation anxiety from Louis.

"Do you like this?" Zayn asked showing him his phone. It was a new season prada coat and in all honesty... it was disgusting.

"That's hideous." Harry said, shaking his head and Zayn gasped, narrowing his eyes at Harry.

He was about to say something back when there was a knock on the door, so instead of insulting Harry he span around to face the door.

"Come in," Harry said, and in walked Hollie holding some coffees and some food from Harry's favourite restaurant. "Hollie! You're a life saver." Harry said taking the food off her.

"Hollie look at this," Zayn showed hollie his phone "Harry thinks it's hideous, I'll be wearing it tomorrow." He smirked and hollie laughed.

"I like it," she said "actually there was something I needed to talk to you about Mr Styles." She added, looking quite nervous.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Everything's fine it's just," hollie paused "I'm going to need some time off relatively soon, like in a couple of months." She said finally.

"How much time off?" Harry questioned.

"A year?" Hollie said with a cheeky smile.

"A year?!" Harry asked sarcastically "Hollie thats ridiculous that's how long we give for maternity leave." Harry shook his head.

"I know... that's the point." Hollie said, but her tone made it seem more of a question.

"Are you pregnant?" Zayn asked quickly, and hollie nodded. "Oh my god I love babies!!" He yelled, standing up to give her a hug.