xv

a/n; i'm so sorry this took me so long to publish but this is the longest chapter I've ever written (8K words) & it's also a double update to make up for it :)) i love you all so much !! also pls follow my twitter it's @CELESTIALWALLS <33
⚠️trigger warning: slight mentions of eating disorders throughout and small mentions of self harm, i love you all so much please be safe. i'm always here, just a message away, if you need to talk.

L O U I S

L O U I S

Louis was on FaceTime to his sister, well he was trying to calm her down really (she had just broken up with her boyfriend).

"then I said 'so this is really it isn't it' and he said 'yeah I think so' " she said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Fizzy maybe it's for the best, I was never the biggest fan of him, neither was Lottie," Louis said trying to make her feel better, he placed his cup of tea on the coffee table in Harry's living room and propped his phone on the cup as the tea cooled down. "He always kept pointing out stuff, I don't know if I want you to be with a lad like that."

"But I loved him so much." She protested.

"I know you did lovely but—" he began but Harry walked in, Cliff trailing behind him (harry really was his favourite). "do you have any advice for heartbreak?" Louis asked to him.

"Heartbreak?" Harry asked back walking up to him.

"Yeah Fizz has just broke up with her boyfriend and she's really upset." Louis said motioning to his phone.

"Erm yeah," Harry said sitting down next to Louis "hello Felicite, I know this is our first time actually talking, but Lou has told me a lot about you and I know you're very strong and you can make it through this. Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Yeah." Felicite said with a nod.

"If you focus on your feelings right now, like think really hard about how your body is feeling, can you do that?" He asked and she nodded "do you have a pit in your stomach, as in, do you feel a sickly feeling?" He asked.

Felicite was silent for a while before looking at her phone "no." She shook her head.

"Then you're not heartbroken," Harry smiled, which made Louis smile because well he knew Harry was selective about the people he smiled at. "You're upset, of course you are, and you have a right to be, but heartbreak... real heartbreak feels like your stomach is going in on itself, you'd know it."

"Thank you." Felicite smiled, nodding.

"Fizzy I'll see you Saturday okay, try and get sleep for me, I love you." Louis said sincerely.

"night boo, I'll see you on Saturday, love you." She said, smiling to Louis before ending the call.

Louis picked his phone up and grabbed his cup before putting his phone back down onto the coffee table. He looked at Harry who was smiling at him, but not saying anything.