Chapter 15

Serena woke up and looked around. She hadn't really taken much note of Scout's bedroom the night before. It was decent size but the king size bed took up most of the room. It was clean and she was surprised not to find clothes on the floor. She knew there was an attached bathroom behind her but she woke up facing a wall of curtains. She could only imagine the amazing view on the other side of it. She knew Scout was still asleep but nature was calling. She quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She was thirsty and she knew she wouldn't fall back to sleep so she slipped out of the bedroom. She made her way to the kitchen and got a glass out of the cabinet. 

"Shit!" 

Serena heard a thud and nearly dropped her glass. She made her way around the counter that divided the kitchen from the living room. She was surprised to find no one on the couch but found him lying on the floor. He looked up at her.

"Damn, my little mermaid has legs!"

Serena blushed and then was pulled backwards into a rock hard chest. His arm wrapped around her waist. 

"You shut up and get off my floor...and you go get dressed."

He thought about her outfit from the night before and smirked.

"On second thought, just put some pants on."

He watched as Serena went back into his room and turned towards his best friend. 

"Keep your eyes off her legs or I'll make them swollen closed." 

He walked into the kitchen to get a drink. He turned around and found Warren sitting at the counter staring at him.

"What?"

"What?" Warren smirked.

Scout rolled his eyes and sighed. Warren started to laugh. 

What's so funny?

Scout looked at Serena as she walked over to him and finished getting her glass of water. 

"I'm not sure. Must have hit his head."

Warren looked at Serena and then back at him. He shook his head and got up. 

"Well thanks for last night but I'm getting out of here. Talk to you tomorrow Scout. Goodbye little mermaid."

Scout scowled at him and Serena blushed. Before they knew it he was gone. 

Where is he going? He does realize his car isn't here right?

"He doesn't live too far away. He will probably walk." 

Scout stepped closer to her and put his hands on her hips. Before she knew what was happening she was sitting on the counter with him standing between her legs. He started kissing up her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair. He groaned and stepped back, his hands gripping the counter. He looked up at Serena and smiled.

"Come on, before we both get carried away. We have a training session and you need to go home and change clothes."

Scout helped Serena get down. He went to change and she gathered her things. She saw she had missed calls and multiple texts from Blair. oops. She quickly went through them. She should text her back before she had the cops out looking for her. 

Sorry! I'm ok. I helped Scout get Warren back to his apartment and stayed the night. Sorry I forgot to text you. -Serena

OMG I thought you were dead or something! let me know when you get home...you have some explaining to do! -Blair

"Ready?"

Serena looked up at Scout and nodded. They dropped by her apartment so she could change and then headed for the gym. When they got inside Scout told her to stretch and warm up. She stepped on the treadmill and was thankful to have a moment to herself. When she was done she found Scout waiting for her in the ring.