Chapter 5

She laid there on the bed, watching him breathing, his chest rising and falling. She turned onto her side and ran her fingers down his arm. She traced his sleeve of tattoos. His arms were like fire to her touch.  She slowly leaned down and kissed him. He opened his eyes and kissed her back. He put his fingers through her hair. She rolled over so she was laying on her back and he was on his side. She could literally feel his gaze as he looked her once over. He had a look like he wanted to rip the black nighty off of her. He moved so that he was over her. She could feel the hunger inside of her the same hunger reflected in his eyes. He moved to place a hand on her shoulder. That's all it took to take her back to the docks, completely surrounded by the men. She could feel the hand holding her shoulder down...SCOUT!!!

"What? I’m right here. What's wrong?"

She didn't say anything just wrapped her arms around him and cried.

I'm so glad you're here. Not like last time. I was so scared. 

"Please tell me. Was it a dream?"

Yes.

"Ok what happened.  And what do you mean, last time?"

This is the second time. And well it starts out as a...nice dream.

"But?"

But then I go back to that night.

He held her tighter.

"Serena I'm sorry. I wish I could make it all go away. What were you dreaming about in the dreams? Maybe something you are dreaming about is triggering the nightmare ending."

Serna started to blush. She thought to herself that she was turning into a school girl with all this blushing.

"So tell me what were you dreaming about?"

Well ummm you….

"Oh..."

They were silent for a moment. 

"Both times?"

Yeah. I also woke up yelling for you both times. 

"Is that why you didn't want me to leave today?"

Yeah

"Are you thirsty?"

Scout got up and headed for the kitchen. Serena got up and went to the bathroom. She caught her reflection in the mirror and was shocked by how bad she looked. She decided to hop in the shower real fast. When she was out she put some concealer under her eyes to hide the dark circles.  She opened the door and stopped, surprised that Scout had returned to her room.

"Sorry."

It's okay, I didn't think you had come back into the room.

He grabbed her and tossed her onto the bed. She flew to the other side barely missing the wall. She was completely taken by surprise and had to catch her breath. She watched as he gracefully crawled across the bed to lay over her. He kissed her; it was full of hunger and heat. Her body and mind quickly caught up to him and she grabbed him and pulled him closer. He put his hand around her throat and pushed her head up, kissing her all the way down her neck. Her heart skipped a beat when the motion triggered that night but when the flashbacks didn't start she began to realize. 

It's not a dream!

"What?"

He stopped and looked down at her. He laughed.

"So this is what you dream about?"

Her face got bright red and she tried to cover her face. His cell went off and she was saved by the bell. He groaned and pulled it out of his pocket. He sat up as he read his text. 

"Sorry I have to go. Are you ok to be alone?

I'm ok. 

He leaned in and kissed her before getting up and leaving. She sighed as she laid back down. There was no way she was going to sleep anytime soon.