Hunters Shall Fear

The magical carriage takes away the children... that nonsense were written in the manga. The surroundings of the town is misty. That FAT coachman with white mustache and fake magic wand impressing the children of slums or more accurately, deceiving them. They laugh, they giggled, they smiled. STUPID. How can they be so easy to fool? The slums that I've met in modern era at least put their guard up when facing strangers!

I followed the carriage with the awesome leg power I got. I've trained my body for years in case if something happens that needs my gear to be working. I made sure to constantly improves my stamina too. It's all my hard work. *Sigh* Although I do hope I'll get some sort of cheat skill like those typical isekai stories, I didn't get any.

Since I know the characters name, I wished I could gain Yagami Light's Death Note. I'll just write their name down and boom! They'll die. Sadly, there's nothing like 'god gives me skills' event happening to me.

As if I was thrown into this world as an outsider, harnessing my original skills to adapt into a movie. This scenario is almost the same as Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint movie dungeon. Compared to them, I'm going solo.

The coachman didn't speed up because the horse's shoes will make a loud sound, waking up someone and thus gained unwanted attention. This situation benefits me further. The carriage went deeper into the woods and stopped in front of a building. I keep my distance as I was calculating my targets.

...

"Please stop crying now. You don't need to be afraid. You have been brought here from the slums. You are now in my territory. You understand so far?" Standing in front of them is a man with long hair wearing fancy coat, hat and masquerade mask. His eyes shines as he eyeing these new batch of preys. "I am Moires Baskerville. Indeed, I am a noble. As you might know, we, nobles, have a taste for the hunt." That man introduces himself. "I have hunted birds, deers, cross the sea to buy bears to hunt. However, you get easily bored of things with no reactions. And so, I had you come here to be the target of our hunt!" He said ever so cheerfully.

"!!"

"N-No!!"

"Brother, are we gonna get killed?!"

"What a good reaction. Different from animals, a reaction of something with feelings. Ah.... I might just..." He's filled with ecstasy in his joyful thought of splattering those  children's blood. A black haired kid took his moment of ignorance to dash towards the exit door. "Oh? I haven't even explained the rules yet..."

The door opens, hitting the little kid. However...

"Huh? What an odd mask. And you wear hood instead of hat? Hey, we have agreed to wear our 'hunters uniform'. Are you a new member?" Moires Baskerville scans the person from head to toe. Because of the mask and the hood, he couldn't recognize the person.

 Because of the mask and the hood, he couldn't recognize the person