The Mansion

"Your belongings have been delivered to your room." Louis informs in monotone.

"Right. Thank you, Mr. Louis." James Bond thanked him.

"From today, Mrs. Adler, You will assume the role of a servant within our household, and will be required to help with various duties."

"Understood. But please stop referring me as 'Mrs. Adler'. That woman no longer exists. Treat me as you would to man... and call me 'Bond'."

"Very well... Let me give you a tour around the estate, Mr. Bond."

"Thank you."

"To the East of the second floor is Albert's bedroom and study

"To the East of the second floor is Albert's bedroom and study. To the West are William's room." Louis explains.

"Hmm... this is a nice estate. I can see that every nook and cranny of it has been taken care of with so much love from you, Mr. Louis."

"Yes, though... William and I often spend half of a week in Durham, so I never had the time to clean this place up properly... No thanks to Mr. Moran, always dirtying up the place with his filth... Just the other day, I found him dropping his cigarette butts all over the floor. Can you believe it?" Louis glares to the wall.

"Mr. Moran you say? I couldn't quite believe him coming from a prestigious family myself."

"The third floor is for the servants. The room in the middle used by Moran and Fred as a training room..."

"What about that room there?"

"That is our changing room. You can use it too, Mr. Bond, but if you'd rather have your own..."

"Not at all. But thanks for your concern." Bond pushes the half-closed door, revealing Moran with a towel and Fred who was about to button his shirt.

"Huh?" Moran glances back.

"Good day. I will be working together with you from now on."

"DWAAAH! YOU BLOODY WOMAN!!! DON'T JUST BARGE IN HERE! AT LEAST KNOCK FIRST! WHERE'S YOUR COMMON SENSE?!!"

"Why are you acting so embarrassed, Mr. Moran? Do you feel insecure about your body?"

"WHAT?! 'COURSE I'M NOT! MY BODY IS A WORK OF ART!!! IT'S AS SCULPTED AS MICHAELANGELO'S DAVID!!! WAIT, WHO CARES ABOUT THAT?! YOU'RE A WOMAN!!! YOU CAN'T JUST BARGE IN WHILE US MEN ARE CHANGING!!!"

"..." Bond stayed silent.

"So loud... hey, pipe it down, will you?" Behind Bond and Louis stood a man. He has bandages around his forehead. His black hair was pushed aside so there were no bangs covering his face.

"A-Albert?! Why are you injured?!" Moran is the first to respond.

"Albert? What do you mean? I'm not Albert Einstein."

*Crack!* Everyone turned into anime stone and cracks.