Baker Street

"Sherlock! You haven't paid this month's fee yet!" Ms Hudson currently nagging Sherlock for the same reason like last time.

"You see Ms Hudson, I'm in a really tight situation. I'll go solve a case and pay for the rent soon enough-"

"How long are you planning to stalling your payment?! I'm not buying any of your crappy excuses!"

"Come on now Ms Hudson, where else would I find a kind hearted and beautiful land lord such as you?" Sherlock is trying his best to sooth her anger.

"Hmmph! Hurry up and find a job!" Was the last thing she said before shutting the door.

Sherlock let out a sigh of relief. He lay down on the couch to relax, until Watson slammed the door open, shocking him.

"Sherlock! You never gonna believe this! I got great news!" Watson is more jovial than usual.

"What? A new case?" Of course that wasn't the answer. If there was indeed a new case, Watson wouldn't look as happy as he is right now.

"You knew the famous bakery that had just opened up recently, don't you? I doubt that you didn't! It was in Baker Street after all!"

"The one weird bakery that use the concept of 'take away'?" Sherlock asked for confirmation.

"Yup! The customers are required to line up outside while paying at the open counter in front of the shop. The owner..." Watson is shaking of excitement. "He gave me this for free!" Watson held out a bag filled with breads, which is popular for its softness and taste.

"For free? Are you sure that's not molded breads Watson?"

"*Gasp!* How could you insult such kindness?! Take a look for yourself!" Watson place the bread on top of the table and Sherlock immediately inspects them. True, the breads are not molded. However, Sherlock found a folded yellow note stuck between two breads.

"Hmm?" Without a second thought, he unfolded it and reads the content. Sherlock suddenly stands up and walks to the door.

"S-Sherlock? Where are you going?"

"To meet and old acquaintance." Sherlock rushed out of the building without even closing the door.

"What's wrong with him today?! Did something happen Watson?" Ms Hudson crosses her arm as she watched the running Sherlock.

"I'm not sure either." Watson watch the event together with the same confusion seen on his expression.

Sherlock could see line of people started to get shorter. The store has just about to close for today. Sherlock cut through the flock of disappointed people and slams the counter, catching his breath at the same time.

"You're gonna break it if you put more strength. Luckily I ordered a thicker glass." The bakery owner lazily says before he smirked. "You got my note, correct?"

"You... You really..."

"Head insinde for now. You might catch a cold standing there. It's not like you have any case to solve currently." The owner is being rational. He opens the door, welcoming Sherlock in. "Sit comfortably. I'll bring some tea." He said and disappeared into the kitchen.

Sherlock reread the note to analyze the handwriting, just to kill the time. On the note, it wrote...

"I'm back Sherly." The owner of the bakery chanted that sentence. Sherlock looked up and see his only friend back in those days.

"Where have you been all this time?" After the chaos at their graduation, he had not seen Mori at all. No one knows where he is, not even his older brother.

"Well, at first I was planning to hide only for a short of time."

The news Mori anonymously spread about the tragic background of the sniper gained publics' attention. Because of this, they demand the sniper's father to be punished as well for turning his son into a murderer. The hottest news is not about that, but the last word of the sniper before he died.

"Today, I can die in peace." Was his last word before he was hanged. The creepiest thing that happened was his corpse kept smiling.

After that, rumors about a Death Consultant spreads in the underworld (crime world). Death Consultant is considered to be trickier than meeting the Crime Consultant. Death Consultant will not kill someone for your revenge. He is very hard to be found since he doesn't have a specific meeting place. Above all, even if he listens to your story, he gets to decide whether or not you are worth his time or not, even if his service is free. Once his solve yours, you will be able to die in peace, or so they say.

But the problem is... That Death Consultant himself had not seen that coming. "Something unexpected happened so I traveled to learn new recepies." Mori place down the tea sets onto the round wooden table.

"Your tea is from the neighbourhood country right, Mr Death Consultant?" Of course, it only took seconds for Sherlock to understand.

"Please refrain from using that nickname Sherly or else." I wipe my knife with a withe cloth with a dangerous smile visible. "Or do you want me to do a roleplay as the Crime Consultant instead?" Mori's eyes are half-closed. His smiles gave Sherlock chills and his green eyes are gazing at him, signalling danger. But he kept his smile moderate. "Hahaha! I'm joking Sherly. It's been a long time since I teased you." He stuck his tounge out.

"MORI YOU BASTARD!"

'Hahahahaha!" Laughter filled the bakery as the two friends reunite.