Chef

"I'll be under your care." Mori introduces himself to the train staffs that will work alongside him.

"Mori Hadrian? Aren't you that baker from Baker Street? Why are you here?" One of them questioned me.

"You see, I got some financial problems. However, if I mass release my breads, I'm afraid I'll give other bakers financial problems too. They all have families to feed. I shouldn't be so greedy." I crafted a perfect excuse.

"Such a virtuous man!"

"If you're confused, then you could ask me anything! I'll be glad to help!"

"This is your first time working right? I'll help you with the train's layout. I'm Eddie Hawthorne by the way." One of the train staff extends his arm to shake my hand.

I shake his hand. "Thanks Eddie. Better stay away from trouble or someone might die overworking." I said that with a bright smile.

"Haha... that's a joke... right?"

"Oops! I've gone too overly familiar. Pardon me, but it was indeed a joke."

"I- I see. We all made mistakes sometimes. I'll provide you guidance at the best of my abilities."

"Thanks again!" The staffs were at ease knowing that the new part timer is someone they can cooperate with.

...

"Order for table 5! Are you done yet?"

"Five more minutes!"

"I've finished order for table 2!"

"How's the dessert for table 3 Mori?!"

"Just a little bit aaaaaaaand.... done!" The kitchen was busy. The main course team have many chefs. The side dish team are also busy. Appetizer team is the busiest since appetizer was the first before any main course. In short, they need to be faster. Whereas my team, the dessert team consist of the fewest numbers of chefs. A dessert was known to be taken at the end. Desserts are often served in small portion and the two things that mattered are it's appearance and taste. Even if we're short in numbers, we could still manage to prepare desserts. The only problem is not us chefs.

"We're short of waiters! Dang it! Mori, are you good in keeping your balance?"

I've got a deja vu all of the sudden. "Sure. I'll send this to table 3. Should I change into waiter outfit?"

"We got a spare one! I think it's about your size. We're chasing down time. I'm counting on you Mori!"

...York Station...

Announcement System: The last train to London will be leaving shortly. Departing passengers, please-

"Damn... came all the way up-country to York... And it was just a natural death? Really?" Sherlock gritted his teeth in frustration. His tobacco cigarette was still between his teeth.

"Haha! There are times when even you miss the mark, Sherlo-..." Sherlock glares at Lestrade, making him stop in mid sentence His head were turned sharply that his cigarette fell. "Ahem-! I, uh... I'll go and buy a paper... then I'll have meal in the dining car."

"Sure... see you later..." Watson answers Lestrade instead.

"Geez... what natural death? He was killed! Seriously..."

"Sherlock, don't act like a child."

"Right- tobacco, tobacco... hm? Damn, my match broke. Hey John, give me a light."