Graduation Chaos

[Just some event I've come out with. Has nothing to do with history.]

"Aaaa- Aachoo!" I covered my mouth with a handkerchief.

"Pffft! You're sick? After that big talk yesterday, drenching yourself in rain like a madman." Sherlock snickers. He expected that.

"Shut up Sherly. I'm absolutely fine. See?" I point my thumb to my face which has a huge grin.

"I recall that I told you not to call me that." Sherlock was irked. He glares at me from the next seat.

"You can't stop me Sherly." A spark of electricity formed as our gaze met each other. A hostile one from Sherlock and a playful one from me. What happened between us? Nothing special. He's just irked that I'm one step ahead of him.

"Welcoming the Honor student this year. Mori Hadrian, please step forward." I smiled as I heard their call.

"Clap for me, Sherly." Sherlock's last line of tolerance snapped as I said that. But impressively, he can still sit down and try to look composed. Haha, it's kinda funny to see his reaction. I walk straight to the podium and receive the rolled certificate.

"Mori Hadrian, come from a commoner background but have proven to own exceptional talent worth the sponsorship that the kingdom provides. Aced both academic and sports, you have climbed to the top. Your hardwork is admirable and we hoped that those who are present here shall be inspired to aim the top as well." The principal's word made it clear that I was the top student. What does that mean? I've surpassed Sherlock in exam! Ha! Sensei! Sensei! Are you watching me up there?! I'm smarter that Sherlock Holmes!

Her sensei: OH MY GOD my student's learning ability is horrifying! I shouldn't have let her watch Assassination Classroom and other brutal animes! And if I didn't tell her I was an assassin.... She would have a pretty normal life despite being a sick psycho! Aaaaaaaaaaaa! This is all my fault! QwQ

Hmm~ I can't tell since sensei isn't here. But I know he's cheering on me.

*Tensed!*

My muscles tensed up. "Everyone, give a big clap to our Honor student!" I sensed danger!

*Clap clap clap clap!*

Everyone is clapping like normal. I put up a facade despite my assassin's instinct sensed something.

Somewhere else, a man in black...

[Borrowed from Detective Conan]

"The Honor student for this year is quite young. Too bad he isn't a noble. I would feel less guilty if he's one." The man in black croutch to his position and got his sniper gun ready. "Too bad, you graduated early too. If it wasn't you, then the one who I would kill is the other one. Too bad... Too bad indeed..." He locked on his target on the podium. His finger reached the trigger.

The danger! I can sense it! It's... From over there! The academic building!

*Jump!* I jumped to the side out of instinct. A millisecond later...

*Bang!*

A shot was heard.

*Thud!* A person fell on his knees after being shot. That person was the headmaster.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Everyone went to panic. They run in multiple directions. It was chaos.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG!* I dodged those bullets aiming at me. It seems the sniper realized that I'm still alive. I hid myself behind the podium, where it is out of the sniper's vision.

*Clap clap clap*

A half-hearted clap came from the person who is hiding with me right now. "You can dodge bullets? Now I'm impressed."

"Oh, it's you Sherly."

"The one and only. How did you dodge? Are you even human?"

"Eeeeeh? Do I look like a demon to you? We're not in some sort of fantasy novel Sherly." Because this manga is basically historical type.

"Fufu, you're right. How immature of me. Shall we compete who will catch the criminal first?"

I smirked. "I will win Sherly. I meant it."