The Night Is Young

Sherlock huffed the smoke of the cigar in his hand. Somehow, he had this gist about Mori being another great puzzle after the Lord Of Crime's puzzle. Whenever he's with Mori, he can't seem to use his deductions to the fullest as if an unseen force restrained him from analyzing him.

[Nah, you're just too smart that author-san barely could understand the way you think.]

"Watson, we're eating out tonight. The food storage has nothing left." Sherlock sighed as he remembered that he had forgotten to buy some groceries. No market is open at night time.

The bar is quite noisy tonight. Most drunkards crowded around someone but Sherlock chooses to ignore the crowd for now, picking their seats and placing his order to the waitress. "Anything you recommend and a big glass of ale."

"I would like the usual." Watson said next. After the waitress left, their attention now shifted back to the crowd."

"Another one!"

"Whoa! He beat our best drinker!"

"Announcing our new star! Sir Mori Hadrian!" Sherlock widen his eyes after hearing that. Among the crowd, he caught the sight of black haired male with green orbs, smiling like an idiot.

"Is that your friend Sherlock? The baker?" Watson is fast to catch the situation. Sherlock nods, keeping his watch on Mori from his seat.

"Heyaaaaaa! You know what? I wanna sing a song to celebrate today's joyful occasion! Hear me ouuuut!~" Mori raises his huge mug of ale.

"Entertain us then! But if your voice is worse than croak, we would have a big laugh!"

"Ha! Then wanna make a bet? Bet on me everyone!~" And so those people betted whether or not Mori is a terrible singer or a good one. "Alriiiiight! Here I go! Prepare to lose your money!~"

[Press allow to watch. Just imagine he sang it in English. Oh yeah, don't do suicide. You don't own any plot barrier.]

"Whoaaa! He's good!"

"Damn it! I've lost the bet!"

"Pffffff bwahahahahaha! Nice humor you got there pal! Forgot to pay water bill saved your life? Bwahahahahaha! I've never heard any better joke than this one!"

Sherlock and Watson sat there, their jaws hanging.  =A=

"Just how many times he had tried? I've got to ban him from drinking alcohol." Sherlock's eye twitched.

"Please do." Watson responded immediately.

"Ah! Yo there! Sorry fellas, I'll accompany my friends. They must have felt dejected because I ignored them since the beginning." His words send chills to the duo. He saw them enter the shop since the start? Watson is the most nervous one because Mori is a stranger who as Sherlock deduced, might be connected to the Lord Of Crime. "So what's up Sherly? Forgot to bought groceries?"

Watson startled. "H-How did you guess?"

"Eeeeeh? Nothing special. I'm here for the same reason to be honest." Mori place his mug onto the wooden table. "Have questions for me, Sherly?" Sherlock's eye twitched as Mori called him by that nickname.

"Who's Miu Ouba?" Watson widen his eyes. 'Sherlock went straight onto a landmine!' Is what he thought.

"Oh, so you did broke into my house. I had seen that coming." Contrary to Watson's expectations, Mori remains composed. "She's my long dead friend. Graduation Memories, Goodbye You, is the song for her graduation from living, which she requested me. She died committing suicide." The air around them is heavy. Sherlock did step onto a landmine after all.