Jack The Ripper

In the dead of night, stood a figure on top of the roof in a city somewhere in East-end. Jumping from roof to roof as if it was a simple parkour exercise. His steps were silent. Not even a keen listener would notice. His costume mostly consist of black color as to blend into the veil of night. He is-

"Tch! Great. I'm technically Batman." Mori curses having to dress up for tonight's roleplay. Though he may not be wearing that suit tight costume, that doesn't stop him from accumulating hatred.

First, it turns out the poison has nothing to do with him fainting. He just overworked himself. Second, the second suicide attempt was spotted and prevented by the first person he would like to avoid at all cost. Third, his attempt to flee was obstructed by that old man. An army veteran. Fourth, he was forced help that old man by roleplaying as Jack The Ripper, which brings us to the current scene.

A killer is currently on a rampage across London using the same name as old man Jack. He had served in the British army during the Afghan war and was given the moniker 'The British Jack Knife' by the enemy. During his time in the army, he also served as a close quarters combat instructor. Although now, he's just an old butler who has been forgotten by history. Only those who remember the war would recognize him. Having such background, Mori had no chance against his years of experience... unless his backbone suddenly snapped.

*Flashback*

"I still don't understand how this killer knew of the title 'Jack The Ripper', and why did he choose it?" Moran ponders.

"The answer is obvious, Moran." The old man said with Detective Conan vibes.

"What?! You don't mean he is..."

"We will only know of the killer's goal and his relationship with instructor Jack after we find him

"We will only know of the killer's goal and his relationship with instructor Jack after we find him. We must eliminate this fake 'Jack The Ripper' as soon as possible and clear instructor Jack's name. What's more... as instructor Jack had said, we must find those... who are taking advantage of this chaos to prey on the weak, and bring them to justice." William's speech left Louis, Fred, Jack, Bond and Moran speechless.

"I'm not a fan of this 'justice talk' of yours. Most of them are fake. But if it's you, then I guess it's a different story." In the corner of the room, Mori leans against the wall looking through the window. "However, there is something I want to add. If it's true those sleazy bastards enjoys taking advantage of the weak, what would they benefit from an unpeaceful town they make?" Mori adds. "That town's enemy is a killer. Even if he's fake, he's a living being. If there's a living threat, the most common solution is to kill them off. For that, they need weapons, which the Yard would never approve. Once the situation has gotten worse, the Yard would be forced to agree. The enemy, blended in within the victims, will take advantage of that 'legal weapon source'. As for the rest, figure it out yourselves. That's not my job."

"Hmm... That is a possibility. Anything else to add?" William somehow enjoys this conversation.

"Their weapon usage petition haven't been approved yet, so it will be most likely that the group of perpetrator are still inside the city." Mori's eyes suddenly turns dark. "If you took your hood off, I'll kill you."

"Ah... I see. These are very crucial points indeed. I will keep that in mind. Say, you're surprisingly helpful. I thought it will be a bit challenge to convince you."

"Tch! You shouldn't have made a contact with me from the start, William. Now, if you're revealed, I might get mixed up with this London drama. Didn't I told you before? I'm not a patriot."

"Hahaha, of course I remember. It's truly a pity. I may not know how much you've killed neither did I know who had fallen before your hands, however letting such person wander freely is never a safe option, no? The Yard knows no justice. Only rules. That's their justice. But such rules are easily woven by the higher society, then what's the use of those rules? Which is why I have my own. If you hate the idea of patriot so much, then how about I ask your help as a client? Just like last time, but with payment."

Mori let out a heavy sigh. "I thought I don't have to kill anymore, but I guess it bounds with me." He paused."...even in this life..." Mori mumbles the last part, not loud enough for anyone to hear.

"Mister William, I didn't mean to interrupt, but is it alright to let him help?" Bond is still being wary."

"I see no problem. At least from what I know, targeting the innocent is not his cup of tea."

"Hmph. Those who dare overstep their boundaries shall be sent to death's door."
(Translation: Snap my line of patience and you're as good as dead)

[Innocent people are less likely to annoy Mori, that is why they're safe.]

"If they really work in groups, this will be a hassle. Hmm... yes... everything makes sense. That is why they haven't caught the culprit yet. Their 'agent' mixed himself into the crowd, leading the group to the wrong direction while the preparator flees. However, we couldn't afford to hurt them as the crowd will recognize that person as 'one of the residents', not 'agent'." Louis draws another conclusion.

"Man, how their mind works is scary."

"If you keep getting scared you might wet yourself, Moran. Bahahahaha!"

"I'M NOT A KID! YOU OLD FART, STOP LAUGHING!"

*Flashback ends*

There's no signal from William yet. Hmm. In that case I shall set up my stage. Heeee~ Tonight's gonna be fun.

...Whitechapel's Hotel...

William silently read the pages of reports in details while sitting on a chair. "...I see. Louis, Fred, thank you for getting us the police report."

Instructor Jack also read his share of papers, leaning against the wall with his arm folded. "From what I read, it seems the police has no idea who the culprit could be either."

"Yes... In this bizzare case, the Scotland Yard is trying to find a single murderer... But we can see the full picture." The curtain blown by the wind through the open window before William continues;

" The curtain blown by the wind through the open window before William continues;