Inside An Anime

I woke up from my bed before dawn and did my daily workout out of habit. The muscle pain is unusual for me, that is when I remembered I actually died and woke up in a different body. This body is weak! It will take a while to recover my stamina and agility just like in my past life. 

Hey now, sensei did order me to have a normal life, but baddies still exist, am I wrong? I need at least the ability to run away from assholes. I can kill them, but sensei wouldn't like it if I live my life with criminal record again, will he not?

I start with a warm up, then some push ups, sit ups and squats. I can't get out of the room yet so I'll put the running exercise on hold. I peek through the window. The sunrise... it reminds me of Japan... that day sensei picked me up...

I shook my head. I shouldn't ponder into my own past. It's useless to mourn now. At the corner of my eye, I saw two blonde kids in the front yard together with my so called big brother, Albert James Moriarty. That kid... the one with blonde hair and red irises... I've seen him somewhere before. Who is he again? They were discussing something-

"William is acting weird?"

What? Why did I hear-

"Yes. Normally, William would waste no effort to chase you two out of this out. The accident where he fell down the stairs is a good opportunity for him. But instead, he said no one pushed him. He didn't even mention you two in any of his sentence. He told that woman and me to leave him alone instead."

I didn't open the window? I checked the walls, but there are no cracks?

[Not that wall. The fourth wall had a small crack. That's why mc could hear their conversation LOL]

"Something is off. Maybe something is wrong with his head after he fell."

"Should we inform this matter to your father, Albert?" The youngest one said.

"No need Louis. He's less of a nuisance now. I'm thinking of letting him be for now."

Louis... Albert... and that kid... this is... Aaaaaghh!!!

I fell onto my knees as I grasp my head while some part of my memories rushed in. This place... this world... is the anime I picked after sensei told me to watch anime.

This messed up world filled with disgusting nobles is called Yuukoku No Moriarty. And I am William James Moriarty, the real second son of this house. Why I said I'm the real one? Because the real William is fated to be killed and die inside fire. Those three brats will burn this house. When they grew up, they will become the Lord of Crimes. The three James Moriarty brothers.

But I wanted to live. So, I needed a plan.

...

"You called? Master William?"

"Yes, come in." I replied. I summoned the kid I mentioned earlier to my room. My gaze is still on the window.

"Master William, what is it that you need from me?" He asked me with an innocent smile. This kid is still wary of me nevertheless.

"Nothing much. I just want to have a small talk." I gave him my own oh-so-innocent smile in return.

" I gave him my own oh-so-innocent smile in return

"It would be my pleasure." This kid loathed me for sure. No lie is going to pass me unnoticed.

I make an aye contact with him and closes the book that I've read. "What do you think of death?"

"Pardon me?" He still have that smile.

"I said what do you think of death?" I avert my gaze to the window. "Life is so easy to take. But why is it so hard to take your own?" I made him confused. I laughed it off and faking it again. "Just kidding~ Ignore those random gibberish." There's no way he would ignore it. Right now, he is analyzing my actions. I showed my signature eye smile. "Rather than a small talk, I want you to do a favor. I want you to take my name~"

"...What?"

"You didn't hear me?" My eye-smile turned into a sharp gaze the world once feared. The blonde flinched at the sudden change in atmosphere. "After you burn down this house, take my name. My identity. TAKE IT." The blonde nods, still a little bit shaken at my eye gaze. "Good. After this, don't come and find me. If we cross path, act like we didn't know each other. Are we clear?" He nods again. "Now, get out. That's an order."

"Excuse me, Master William." He exits the room. After that, the maid in charge brought in my lunch.

"Lily, I'll eat dinner one hour earlier. That's an order."

"Yes Master William."

After dinner, I stuffed in some belongings that could sell and escaped through the window. I covered myself with a hood.

From now on, I'm not that William James Moriarty who destined to die in that boy's hand. I am Mori once again...

But this time as a boy.