A Hint From The Past

"I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry... Hic!"

This is... Who's voice is this?

"Huuuuuu! I'm sorry Miu!"

Why are you crying? So annoying. Just tell me what's wrong damn it!

"I'm sorry..." In the mist of Mori's mind illusion, the person's figure is getting clearer. He was crying all over. His face is a mess. He wears this white robe that scientist always wears but he don't wear thick spectacles. Either he took them off or his eyesight is just good.

'Ah... another dream.' Mori sighed as he was trapped in his dream once again. He doesn't know when he would wake up, but from his experience, at least it won't last too long.

After reincarnating, some of Mori's memories were sealed off due to his past trauma as 'Miu'. Those memories are when Miu was young and abused. This affected his second life's early childhood memories as well. If someone were to 'refresh' his sealed second life's memory, it will act as a trigger to remember 'her' memory.

'Sigh... what is it this time? Me killing father's impostor? Me killing mother? Bring it on. Whoever the hell this crybaby is, I'll put up on your whims for now. Lucky that you're just an illusion or I'll definitely strangle you.' Even inside a dream, Mori couldn't shake off his own killing intent. It became his habit.

"Ha... I'm sorry, Miu. I should have tell you first..." He whisper into Miu's ear. "About how much I admire you." His voice is chilling cold. For the first time, Miu sense another threat other than her mother. "Interesting fact, our bloodline is full of psychopath. You can hate me as much as you want." The assaulter then pulled her hair roughly. The sense of pain somehow unnecessarily realistic. Miu groaned in pain as she spat to his face. "Haha- how cute~ . No wonder mother can't control you when you grew up, right mother? Ah- I almost forgot. You killed her. Fascinating. You truly are my little sister."

Miu clicked her tongue. She glared straight into his eyes, gritting her teeth. However, her legs are shaky and her breaths are unstable. Her only support is her hair that he pulls above her height.

"Hmm~ Where should I start? Ah! How about the time you killed our dad's impostor? Well, to tell you the truth, that guy is an android I created to replace dad. I worked hard to create that thing and you just destroy it." He snickered. "Hehehe! Even mom didn't notice but how come you did? You almost ruined my plan without yourself knowing."

'Y-You!' Was this real? No, Mori can't conform this. It might be just another bad dream he had because 'she' watched detective science fiction anime or something. "What did... you do to him?" Mori finds himself speak, but the voice comes out as Miu's voice.

"Ah~ That old man? Isn't it obvious? I killed him. He isn't our real father anyway."

'...huh?'

"Confused? Here's the thing. Our father has a twin. Long story short, his twin killed him because of jealousy. Disgustingly, he likes mother too. Then, I killed him out of rage. I replaced the impostor with an artificial impostor and ding! Here comes the climax where you killed my invention and, not too long ago, our dear mother~"

"What do you want?" Mori hissed. Even though her so called brother speaks rather nicely, he's highly dangerous.

"Eh... You're kinda mean to your own big bro." He let go of Miu's hair and suddenly, picking her up. His action startled her. "From today onwards, we are accomplice! Anyone that gets in our way shall be exterminated! Don't you agree?~ My lovely sister?"

"Keep those affection to yourself you creep."

"Hehehe~ You're the only one I can speak so openly like this..." He wiped blood off her cheek. "You're just like me... I don't need anyone else. They can go perish for all I care. I'm glad..." His words stopped there. "You won't run away from me, right?~" He asked this with such normal smile.