Interview

"Urghh... my head..." I slowly open my eyes to adjust with the light. "Is it morning already? No, afternoon? I'm gonna be late..." The blanket's warmth is too welcoming I don't want to get up~ Hold on, since when I own a blanket this soft?

"So you're up. How are you feeling?" A blonde guy entered the room. My head is a mess from the pain so I just stared at him blankly. "Haha, what's with that look? Have you forgotten me already?"

He knew me? Sorry pal, my head can't process shit. Hmm... seems like my brain slowly recovers. He does look familiar. "Your name..." I pointed lazily. "Sebastian Michaelis."

*Awkward silence*

"...Who? Well, nevermind. Would you like to hear the report of your condition?"

Instantly, my gaze turned hostile. "So you've known about the poison."

"Yes, the fact that your blood is stream of poisons but you're still alive despite that. An interesting miracle worth for research." The blonde guy sighs. "However, it's such a waste to dispose a multi-talented person such as you to unintelligent people."

"So you've checked my background? The ones after the fire?"

"I knew you recognize me, Mori."

"Of course I know you, Sebastian Michaelis." I put on serious tone but I wonder why is he making that blank face.

"...You're still half-asleep it seems. From my intel, you're quite a studious character. Number one in all Oxbridge's exams, quite the achievement you have there. I also caught wind of your previous 'hunts'. Now now, I'm not trying to blackmail you. I would like to offer you a job."

"A job? What kind of job?" Please be a normal job.

"That depends on your answers. Would you mind me asking a few questions? There is no one here except both of us."

What the heck. A job interview as soon as I wake up? "Now? *Sigh* Sure. Ask me anything you want."

"Alright then. First, what motivates you to study so hard?"

I looked away. "...I wanted to impress someone. That is all."

"Hmm... next, who taught you to kill? Do you visit that person often?"

"My... teacher... he was a great father figure. He... he has no grave for me to visit." I grasp my head as the faint sense of pain came by remembering the past.

William figured that the man Mori mentioned has been long dead.

[William's POV]

"My sincere apology, I have brought up a sensitive topic while you're still recovering." So he's still working hard. It's as if he's keeps up his goal to impress him despite what had befall onto that man. For what purpose? Or maybe, that man had become his life purpose? Then no wonder why he almost killed himself as how Albert stated what he saw that night.

"Before he die, he asked me this question." William turned his focus to Mori, who is still holding his head. " 'Don't you want to live a normal life, Mori?' is what he said. The term normal for me is too vague. I'm not really sure what kind of normal life fits his ideals. My talents are too much I'm not sure which should I pay more attention too."

Huh? He's switching jobs just because he's not sure of his own interest? And on top of that, a killer with those skills and capabilities wished to live a normal life is all? These made it easier to negotiate. "I see. I have a perfect job for you in mind. However." I stands up. "You will need to recover first. Rest well. I'll prepare the necessary documents."

"Sure. Bye Sebas."

I sweatdropped. Seriously, who in the world is Sebastian Michaelis?

[Author: A shocking discovery. Behold....]

Introducing

Introducing... Sebastian Michaelis

And

William James Moriarty

And uh- Louis is that you?