4

Hi, loves I have missed you all so freaking much like so so so much! Work is taking over my life I am going through so much drama in my work place I can legit make a book here about it and replace us with Naruto! Ugh I'm just so tired from it I just miss writing so much but at times I don't have any energy. I hope no one forgot about me and my books! Because I miss you all! 💙🧡

The raven hands fell over his face. He had knew Shikamaru for years, mostly because his father was friends with Shikamaru's dad. Sasuke was having a difficult time processing everything. He just got married, had an argument made his husband cry, apologized, decided on a new watch, and then found out that Naruto is Shikamaru's boss.

If, things couldn’t spiral even more his screen lit up with a new face time call. His eyes widened only for him to sigh, and add the call with Suigetsu's

"Sasuke!"

The raven groaned, while Suigetsu laughed loudly.

'Knock!' 'Knock!'

'I'm going to lose my head.'

Sasuke began to rub his temples.

"Not, now tell the other maids you are all dismissed for the day." Sasuke ordered waving his hand in a dismissive manner, not even bothering to lift his eyes.

He pulled away from his screen when he heard his door open.

"I'm not a maid."

Sasuke eyes soften at the blond who entered quietly.

"Naruto!"

The blonds eyes widened, as he heard that voice. He rushed in shutting the door to scramble to Sasuke's side.

"Shika!?" Naruto greeted shocked.

Shikamaru looked like he was about to lose his head. His hands slammed on his desk to then lean forward closer to his monitor.

"Uchiha what did you do!? Naruto called me crying!" Shikamaru demanded.

"Ohhhhh yeah Sasuke yelled at him." Suigetsu hummed.

"Sui!" Sasuke snapped in betrayal.

Naruto winced catching Shikamaru tense, and anger it took a lot to make the Nara angry.

"Relax, relax Shika…..h-he didn't make me cry….today was really heavy, and well…..you know it’s the topping of the cherry that makes everything fall." Naruto explained laughing nervously.

Sasuke eased, as the Nara untensed.

"Fine, I just…….I didn't think your parents were like that." Shikamaru sighed.

Sasuke glanced at the blond he caught the flash of pain, and sadness in those eyes, but just like, before they were covered, and masked.

"But, how do you know Sasuke?" Naruto asked changing the subject.

Shikamaru sighed leaning back in his chair.

"His father knows mine." Shikamaru confessed.

"Surprised your fathers didn't put you two together." Suigetsu laughed.

Naruto had to cover his mouth from suppressing the laugh that wanted to burst from his mouth. Sasuke, and Shikamaru both glared at the humming male.

"You guys can't do anything to me." Suigetsu teased.

"I have hit men." Shikamaru quickly stated.

Suigetsu tensed only to nervously laugh.

"Oh come on you guys know I'm joking." Suigetsu laughed.