20

Hi loves here is the next update this one was fun to make! I hope you enjoy and thank you loves for being so understanding and comforting I love you all so much! 🧡💙

🍅🍥

'I can't deny it am....I really falling for Naruto?'

Sasuke lingered on that thought for a moment he stood up trying to push that thought away. His cheeks felt warm, and he knew he was blushing at the thought.

'Next week it's going to be a month that Naruto's been here.'

'After that there's only elven months left..then I'll be alone in this house again.'

Sasuke did appreciate Sai a lot, but mostly he only ever saw him when it came to his breakfast, lunch, and dinner, after that he would be gone studying for school. Sasuke let out a displeased sigh.

Just the thought of being alone in his massive mansion made his heart sink. To wake up eat then head to work then come back made it even worse.

'What, if we are able to rid of Kisame before.....then how much time do we really have together?'

'On the bright side we decided to be friends after, and keep in contact.'

That thought brought Sasuke's heart not to sink so much he shook his head from his depressing thoughts to walk over to his closet.

'Oh I forgot to tell Naruto we have dinner tomorrow at seven.'

'I'll tell him after.'

Sasuke decided on a black muscle shirt, and some black joggers for his workout. His at home gym was on the third floor.

About almost forty minutes later Naruto left his room to take Haru, and Kurama back outside, since they seemed to have a lot of energy. He walked downstairs letting them out he smiled the two rushing out, and running along the grass.

Naruto stepped out deciding to get some fresh air, and some sun against his slightly cold skin.  Despite it was close to setting .The wind rustled, and he could smell the very faint scent of the ocean he smiled at the scent.

'Maybe when my period is over we can go to the beach.' Naruto thought.

His eyes fell over his two fur babies, and how they were chasing one another. Haru almost pounced on Kurama, but he managed to slip away. That brought Naruto's mind to replay how Kurama dodged Haru in his room. Naruto's felt his face flush he pressed his lips together remembering their second kiss.

Another action that was replaying in his head was how Sasuke slowly pulled away, instead of automatically flinching back. They had both pulled away slowly, as if it didn't bother the other. Naruto wanted to lower to the ground, and just curl into a ball. Of course the kiss didn't bother Naruto, but the thought brought up the feelings he felt in that moment. The butterflies, the warm, smooth, soft touch of Sasuke's lips upon his.

Naruto bit his lip his cheeks flushing more. He shook his head riding of the thought he checked up on the two, before heading back inside. He barely made it to the stairs where he caught Sai with a rag, and water bottle.

"Oh Naruto how are you feeling?" Sai asked, as he approached the blond.

"Better....I think I just needed a small nap."

"That's good I hope you're not getting sick." Sai stated.

Naruto smiled sweetly at Sai's words he hadn't uttered a word to Sai about his condition.

'Ring! Ring!'

Sai glanced over his shoulder he heard his phone that was in the kitchen ringing. He turned towards Naruto who locked eyes with him.