Chapter 25

Hi my loves sorry for the delay! Just a recap for everyone because it's been more than a fat minute I have updated this book.

Goal for Sasuke and Naruto: Take down Uchiha's rival (Kisame)

Two chapiter's ago Suigetsu found out that his parents helped Kisame steal for money, and is being comforted by Shikamaru.

🍅🍥

"Ugh my head." Suigetsu groaned.

A soft chuckle was heard causing Suigetsu to sit up from where he was. His eyes struggled to focus but when they did he caught Shikamaru walking over to him with a glass of water. Suigetsu could see more of the Nara skin than the color black he blinked trying to focus his vision. He rubbed at his eyes his lashes opening only for them to settle on the Nara who sat by the others legs. Suigetsu blinked again looking around realizing he was in one of the rooms instead of the living room.

"Here."

Suigetsu gazed back ahead being able to see clearly he slightly tensed up seeing Shikamaru with his hair down and mostly shirtless the only fabric on his body was black thin joggers. Suigetsu couldn't help but stare at the Nara he wasn't expecting for an office worker to have such a built body. Those purple eyes trailed over that perked up chest down to the small waist that was covered by abs.

Suigetsu blinked out of his daze feeling a bit embarrassed that he stared he cleared his throat grasping the water and pills giving a nod as a thank you. He turned away chucking the pills down his throat followed by the water.

"I need your workout routine." Suigetsu commented trying to cover up his staring.

"Maybe we can go to the gym together."

"Yeah I'd like that." Suigetsu said still looking away from the other.

"I'm going to wash up do you mind if I use your shower? Do you also by any chance have a spare toothbrush?"

"Go ahead and yes in the cabinet above the toilet."

Suigetsu placed the water by the nightstand and practically rushed to the restroom in the Nara's room and shut the door. Suigetsu had turned away from Shikamaru cause he knew he was probably a heavy mess. He didn't even want to look at himself at the mirror but gave a small peek and instantly snapped his head away. From the split second seeing himself his white hair was a mess some of it sticking up and sideways he had light crust under his eyes from crying. His eyes were bloodshot red and he didn't even get to brush his teeth last night so he felt how dirt it was. Suigetsu scratched at his hair in frustration one thing about him maybe because it was being Sasuke's assistant he needed to be put together always in his opinion.

It happened once just once and it was enough trauma for him he had been walking around on his days off in some short and plain shirt when he was hit with paparazzi's asking about Sasuke. Lets just saying seeing himself like that on the gossip shows traumatized him.

Suigetsu practically jumped in the shower letting cold water hit him to wake him up. He washed at his face and used his hand to use as a scrubber to wash his body. Suigetsu spent a good time after he got up and dried himself he flossed his teeth then spent a good amount of minutes cleaning them.

"Man I feel so much better." He sighed as he got out of the restroom.

He walked out into the room catching the door closed mixed with the smell of something cooking. Suigetsu stepped out more only to look down at the bed catching a pair of clothes for him that were all black. Suigetsu grasped the pair of boxers and slipped them on followed by the thin joggers having to tie the knot at the top so they wouldn't fall. He then slipped on the shirt. Suigetsu pulled at the sleeves and shirt seeing how big it was on him.