11

Hey loves here is the next chapter please enjoy! 🧡💙

Even, after the fireworks stopped Sasuke, and Naruto stayed there enjoying the breeze, and the sensation that enveloped the both. Haru, and Kurama were settled on their laps Haru's on Sasuke's, and Kurama on Naruto's. They were both petting them gently their surrounding were peaceful, and so relaxing that Sasuke didn't want it to stop.

Eventually, Kiba called Naruto after the festival was getting closed, well mostly everyone was heading home. They stayed there for a moment longer, before getting up Sasuke offered his hand which Naruto smiled, and took it to lift him up from the grass. Nothing was said as they made their way towards the others, and nothing was needed to be said they were both comfortable in the silence. Kiba, and Neji smiled at the two when their eyes landed on them.

"So sasuke how did you like your first festival?" Neji asked once they regrouped, and began to head back to theirs houses.

"For sure its going to be a memory I won't forget." Sasuke confessed.

The three smiled at those words, Sasuke, and Naruto stopped when they reached Neji, and Kiba's home. The two hugged each other.

"When are you both leaving?" Neji asked his voice soft.

Kiba brows soften they both held a sadden expression.

"Tomorrow morning at seven." Naruto confessed.

Kiba groaned sadly he rushed over to the two enveloping them into a hug.

"Don't worry we'll visit soon." Naruto reassured.

"Hn, you are more than welcome to visit, plus you're both of course invited to the convention that's going to happen in the mall." Sasuke smiled

Kiba, and Neji smiled brightly in joy.

"Of course we will be there just let us know when the exact day is."

"We will." Naruto hummed.

With that they waved goodbye to the two, Haru, and Kurama followed the others. Naruto turned around catching the two slowly walking behind them, and their tails lowered, and head sulked down. He always had this reaction when he would leave, and it would always crush him. He had thought countless of times to take them with him, but for one they had so much freedom, and to walk around, plus they had Akamaru as well, that they were close to. Naruto felt like they would get depressed or sadden with the new life he would take them to.

Naruto waved a hand for them to get closer, and they did Sasuke smiled brushing his fingers through Haru's fur. They entered the blonds home, and gave a sigh of relief.

"I'm going to go shower." Naruto informed.

Sasuke nodded he took off his hat, and handed it to Naruto who smiled. Despite Naruto heading up first, Sasuke was the first to get out of the shower, and he was downstairs with Haru, and Kurama. He was making some tea for the both of them. Once he was done he placed it on the coffee table right when Naruto was heading downstairs.

"Tea?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto smiled in response he sat across from Sasuke both relaxing, once they sat down on the soft rug. Sasuke felt his phone vibrate when he pulled it out of his pocket only to sigh once he saw how much messages, and emails he had over this weekend.

"Same here."

Sasuke looked up, and caught the same amount of messages, and emails on his.

"I'm thinking of getting a work phone, you know everything related to work they can contact me on that phone. It's cause even when Kiba, and Neji or anyone check on me I won't see the message till later, since have just so many emails, and messages from work. " Naruto confessed.