26

Hi my loves I know I say this constantly but thank you for those who always come back to read when I updated a book. It really means a lot and gives me more motivation to write. I hope you all enjoy I know this chapter is a bit short.

💙🧡

The next morning Sasuke awoke he moved a bit in bed rising his arms to stretch his limbs. The action caused a gentle sound that caused him to gaze down he rubbed at his eyes for a moment before his eyes fell over his blond who was snuggled against his chest. Sasuke smiled he reached down to comb his fingers through the golden locks feelings how smooth and slick they were. Naruto moved softly letting out small groans as he woke up. Sasuke smiled more hearing the gentle sounds.

Golden lashes fluttered open exposing bright blue eyes Naruto peered up at Sasuke who held his smile. Naruto gifted the raven a small smile.

"Morning." Naruto whispered snuggling more against the raven.

"Morning."

After a moment the two shared together they got up to get ready Naruto had showered first and was double checking the reservation he had made for breakfast. Not only that but he had answered Shikamarus call before he called the restaurant. He was a little more than disappointed that they would have to arrive back earlier than usual because of the convention. Naruto was on the line seeing if everything was settled he heard the shower shut off causing him to walk towards the door so Sasuke wouldn't hear him.

He knew he told Sasuke he had full control but the restaurant he picked had the best breakfast he especially the coffee plus he just wanted to surprise the raven even more than he already had. He decided to walk out into the hallway only to halt when his hand grasped the doorknob and twisted it he knitted his brows as it didn't move an inch.

"What the..." Naruto pushed more then even pulled up he began to fumble with the handle.

He double checked the lock seeing that it was unlocked he twisted it right then back not hearing a click.

"Yes, sorry so everything is settled right? Okay thank you."

With that Naruto hung up and began to fumble with the handle.

"Sasuke!" Naruto called out.

He called the raven again still fumbling with the handle.

"Yeah?"

"I think the door is stuck." Naruto stated as he turned around only for his eyes to widened catching Sasuke in a short towel.

'How did I forget he was in the shower!?'

"Sorry to call you out I'm just freaking it out cause it really won't open."

Sasuke walked up the doorknob and tried it himself he knitted his brows and even played with the lock switch not hearing it click or unlick.

"The lock is probably stuck you know that medal part that goes into the door."

"How are we going to get out then?" Naruto asked.

He let out a sigh before shaking his head.

"I'm sorry go change I'll call the front desk okay." Naruto reassured as he turned back to fumble with the door handle.

Sasuke complied about to walk away but halted when he saw how worried the blond was which he was mentally panicking mostly because the only days they had he wanted them to be as perfect as they could be.

"Hey."

Naruto glanced behind his shoulder he felt a small grasp to his arm his boyfriend pulling him back so the two could face each other. Sasuke rose his hands to cup the others cheeks the touch bringing Naruto to ease as Sasuke lowered to peck his lips then his forehead. Naruto let out a soft sight reassuring Sasuke he was okay. The raven made sure to gift him another kiss before parting away to change. Naruto then walked over to the desk and grasped the hotel phone to call the front desk. He explained what was going on and within a couple of minutes he heard a knock at his door then his phone began to ring.