1

'Knock!' Knock!'

Naruto ears perked from the soft knocking he knew was his fathers. His mother was the typical 'get down here' knock.

Naruto was laying on his stomach he sat up on his doubled king sized bed in his overly large room. Then again his room was a bit smaller than the rest of the rooms in their mansion.

"Come in dad." Naruto called out placing his fresh new iPhone down.

Minato picked his head in. His bright golden hair being the first to catch his eye. His father smiled at, before entering dressed in his usual black work suit.

Minato stepped in to then shut the door. He cleared his throat which struck Naruto odd, his fathers posture, and movements were so tense.

'Okay, he has to be keeping a secret.'

Naruto didn’t utter a word but adjusted in his bed.

"N-naruto, um we have guest down stairs in the living room, would you mind presenting yourself."

Naruto laughed to then hop out of his bed.

"That's what you are so nervous about?" Naruto asked in a chcukle.

He turned over his shoulder to catch his father tilt his head side to side in a 'sort of' manner. Either, way he walked over to his walk in closet that was huge.

"I'll be down in a second." He hummed.

Minato nodded, before exiting the room, while Naruto thought what he could wear.

"Dad, never did say who were our guest." Naruto hummed to himself eyes trying to decide on what clothing he could wear.

He pressed his lips together deciding to grab a silk orange button up shirt pairing it white pants. The blond decided on ankle height dark brown boots. He checked himself in the mirror fixing his hair, before rushing to his restroom to spray on a new perfume he had waited for to arrive.

Naruto, really didn’t like to wear cologne he felt like it really didn't fit him, mostly because he didn’t want to give the vibe of being so masculine. Naruto didn’t really like harsh perfume either he rather liked the soft one the scent not strong, but when close enough it was gentle to the nose.

Naruto peeked out of his room down the first hallway then the second, before he reached the railing. His eyes scanned over their living room to where his mother, and father were before three beings. Naruto, softly descended the stairs trying not to be so loud.

From, the top he really couldn't see who they were meeting, but he stayed quiet, and approached his parents. Kushina was the first to catch her son her lips smiling. Once, Naruto saw how elegant his mother was in her gorgeous green dress, and jewelry he knew the people they were meeting were very important people.

'Maybe, dad's business partners?'

He shook the thought allowing his mother to wrap a hand over his waist, and pull him forward.

"Ah, yes this is Naruto my son." Minato presented proudly.

Naruto smiled, as he was rushed further his blue eyes fell over the two before.

"Naruto, this is Fugaku Uchiha and Uchiha Mikoto." Minato introduced firstly.

Naruto smiled shaking the hands of each of them.

"And this is their son Uchiha Sasuke."

Naruto's eyes locked with ebony ones. Naruto took a second to offer his hand he was so mesmerized by the others appearance. Dressed in similar clothing to him, but black from head to toe. Naruto wasn't fond of the color, but on Sasuke it brought out his pale skin.

Naruto smiled only to shake hands with the raven who didn’t smile at all. Naruto, pulled away from the touch feeling his heart racing, and body pouncing.

He swallowed to then take a step back. Fugaku, was the first to clear the silence by speaking.

"Naruto, nice to meet you finally," He chuckled softly.

"Odd statement, but I've heard from your father you're about the same age as my son."

Naruto's eyes drifted to Sasuke they connected just for second, before Naruto broke away.

'His eyes are so tense.'

"I-I'm twenty, Mr. Uchiha." Naruto confessed with a smile shaking off the nervousness.

Fugaku eyes widened slightly.

"Oh, it is true then just a couple months apart." Fugaku stated.

Mrs. Uchiha hummed softly taking a step forward.

"Sasuke just turn twenty one a week ago." She stated.

Naruto perked up only to smile at the raven.

"Happy belated birthday then." He smiled brightly.

Naruto saw Sasuke was taken aback he was slightly confused, but focused on not showing it. Sasuke leaned in just a bit.

"Thank you."

The blond nodded only to look back at his parents.

'What the actual biscuits his voice is so low, and why is it charming!?'

Then again Sasuke's parents were gorgeous as well, but his looks were much more striking, and attention grabbing.

Naruto, tried to remain calm, it had been a long while, since he was this nervous about anything, but it also been a while since he saw someone so dashing.  Mrs. Uchiha smiled brightly.

"Oh, so so kind he is going to be such a wonderful bride for our son, right Fugaku." Mikoto cheered.

Naruto's heart stopped, as his smiled lowered.

"W-what?" He asked.

Minato nervously stepped up to the two.

"Can we speak in my study room?" Minato asked quickly.

Fugaku nodded only for Naruto to be pulled along behind Fugaku, and Sasuke, as the two mothers chatted happily.

"Dad, what are you talking about?" Naruto asked.

Minato shushed him softly.

"Just agree for now, and I'll explain later." Minato whispered.

Naruto yanked his hand from his fathers wrist about to yell, but his father shushed him with his hand.

"Just trust me okay?" Minato softly stated.

Naruto wanted to fight, and scream, but he couldn’t fight against those blue eyes that were similar to him. That they begged him to trust his father. With a nervous gulp Naruto nodded obeying, and following his father.

They entered Minato's study that was to the whole other side of their mansion. Fugaku, and Sasuke entered followed by Minato then Naruto. They entered only for Minato to shut the door. Naruto blinked at a random priest dressed in long white robes presented behind Minato's desk. The priest glanced at both of the older males to then get a combined nod.

The priest scooted the piece of paper that was only presented on the desk.

"Mr. Uchiha first please." The priest asked.

Sasuke stepped forward to be handed a pen, he bent over slightly to sign the paper then step back by his fathers side. He kept his head up only getting a proud pat from his father.

"Now, Uzumaki Naruto." The priest asked.

Naruto glanced at his father who got a slight push. Naruto stepped forward only to be handed a pen. The blonds eyes fell over the pen only to turn around only to be snapped back.

"Naruto just sign." Minato whispered quickly.

Under, the pressure, and the nervousness of his heart. His tremblingly hand signed the paper to then be pulled back by his father. The priest nodded grabbing the paper, and slipping it in a vanilla folder.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you both wedded. Uchiha, Sasuke, and Uchiha Naruto." The priest cheered happily.