21

Hi, loves here is the next update I hope it's not so boring and that you enjoy this chapter! 💙🧡

🍅🍥

'Since when have I been in love with Naruto?'

Sasuke's mind was spinning he knew something for Naruto laid deep within his heart, but he never knew it was as big as love.

'Naruto's my first love.'

Sasuke wasn't used to love he wasn't used to how it felt. He knew that he felt something for Naruto because it was different from the other. He couldn't explain it precisely how he felt he just felt warm, and happy when he was with Naruto, or even saw him.

Sasuke rose his hands they combed through his hair he felt his heart racing thumping against his chest, and his face feeling hot.

'Does this change anything?'

'How can I be normal after this?'

'There's no way I won't be thinking about this?'

'What if I make this obvious?'

'What if Naruto catches on? Will he hate me?'

'Will it push him away?'

That last thought scared Sasuke the most the fright enveloping his heart. The thought of Naruto being disgusted by him, because he fell for him.

He could just picture it.

'I need to control theses feelings.'

'Not show them.'

'Bury them.'

'Knock! Knock!'

Sasuke's whole body practically jumped away from the door he felt his body tensed, as he stepped away. He didn't know what to say, and he feared it was Naruto. He knew if it was Naruto he would be a mumbling nervous mess.

"Sasuke it's me."

"I don't want to see you." Sasuke stated hearing his best friends voice.

Suigetsu laughter could be heard he knocked again his laugh easing.

"Come on Sasuke open up." Suigetsu said in a calming voice.

Sasuke grumbled under his breath he grasped the doorknob unlocking it first, before tearing the door open. Suigetsu wasn't fazed at all by Sasuke's glare instead he slipped by Sasuke to enter his office.

"You can't be mad, if I didn't do that who knows when you would of learned."

"You're the type that finds out when the one they love gets with someone."

Sasuke shut the door he turned parting his lips to speak but anything he thought he couldn't counter with.

"This just stays between you, and me. What if Naruto finds out?" Sasuke firmly stated.

Suigetsu rolled his eyes to then shake his head.

"And what if he does find out?" Suigetsu asked.

Sasuke's eyes widened so much he was surprised they hadn't fell out of his sockets. The raven stepped up to his best friend who stood still.

"Sui what kind of question is that?" Sasuke asked baffled.

"We are married, see each other everyday we live under the same roof! What do you mean and!?"

"That'll just ruin everything! He'll be disgusted, and just stay away from me!"

Suigetsu placed his hand on his hips he chuckled then gave a shake of his head. He lifted his hand to harshly flick Sasuke's nose who winced at the action.