Not an update, but please read 🧡💙

A thousand followers!

Hi, loves! I just wanted to come on here, and just take sometime to thank each, and every one of you. @showmetheyaoi brought to my wonderful attention, and even messaged me that we hit a thousand followers. I just want to thank all you loves, and I thank each, and every one of you that take time to message me, or write on my board. If, I'm going to be honest loves I don’t want you all think I am not appreciative when I am! I am so thankful for a thousand followers, but deep down that number growing does make me happy, but what makes me happier is you loves. What I mean by that is that if you'll following me, and reading my books, or commenting, or even just voting it makes me happy, but what I love the most is the seeing the constant commenters or just the views. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I just love seeing how some of you loves are consistent or even you loves that read, and just vote seeing the consistent profile pics or the funny, mad or emotional comments make my day, and push me to write. Seeing those comments or event hat orange, and blue heart comment makes my day. Just you loves reading just reading is enough for me because I know someone out there is taking their precious to read something I created, and that just makes me happy.

I'm not sure if you loves follow lavendaire on youtube, but you loves should check her out she had a lot of relatable content, but she did do a video on her hitting I don’t know how much subscribers, but she just explained how thankful she was, and she said that even if that number grows what matters to her that she at least could help someone even if its just one person the view are enough for, because she knows her word is going out there, and that means if someone needs guidance in life, or even how to understand where to start when you feel lost in life which I've been feeling, she's there to help, and give advice.

And, mostly its' because of her I've think about myself, and doing what I love, and to go after my dreams. I love writing, and since I was in 9th grand I've wanted to start a YouTube channel, but I didn’t know of what. You loves are going to be the first I confess this too. I'm still a little lost, on what to put up there, but I know for the longest time I love scary stories, and I have some written of my own, and if you loves like hearing mr.nightmare, corpsehusband, mr.davis, and all those readers that read their subscribes true story I would love to do a channel of that, but of course I don’t have any stories from family or friends maybe one, or two, so I created some scary stories as well.

Let me know loves what you think of that?

But in the end I just love helping I love creating, and right now I'm trying to start a small candle business at home haha that's why I've been a bit stress, and some of my family members are like "What are you even doing?" And at first it hurt cause it's family, but love what I've learned till today you have to go after what you want, because that will only make you happy! I sometimes get said, but I think of grandma who’s an angel in the sky, and she told me to quit my job which I did, and she told to create whatever I wanted, because she said when she saw me she didn’t see me as a person meant to be under a boss.

I want, and will be successful towards my dreams, not just for me so I can also even make video's on it because I just love helping. That's just who I am even lets just say for an example I a thousand subscribers, and I helped just one, two, five or even ten that's enough for me, because I helped someone push themselves to go after what they want.

This is also a message for all you loves.

If you have a dream go after it! You can, and will make it I promise you. Even if you have no support, or get told off all the time you can’t do it, I know you can. Even if its something completely knew you want to try out take some time to actually try it out loves. Practice makes perfect. Even if you're trying to be an artist, and you trying drawing, but you don’t like it do not beat yourself up loves. I'm learning this now making candles form scratch is no walk in the park. Just be you, and go after what you want.

Do it for you loves.

It's not selfish. Society, has made it that thinking about ourselves or calling ourselves pretty or cute for once is selfish or cocky, and why is that because the person that tells you is insecure.

You got after what you want loves you can do it! Also loves stop trying to fit in, that's also something I learned as well be you loves I don’t believe a blue gem is supposed to mixed with regular white ones now is it? Maybe you were meant to be different, and you one day you'll find your tribe that will embrace their differences like you.

I know this all over the place, but please if you read to the end thank, and I hoped I lighted up a bit of inspiration in you, and to thank you all. I LOVE YOU LOVES!