13

Hi loves! Here is the next chapter! Ugh each chapter I get so excited to update and just hear back from you loves! Enjoy! 💙🧡

"So Naruto was the one that sent the files?" Suigetsu asked.

The two were seated in the ravens main office in the massive tall building.

"Hn." Sasuke answered.

The raven stood up from his offices chair turning around to face outside he took a breather to then stretch his limbs.

"I'm telling you Sasuke you need some more assistance so you're not left with anything. Hire some people give them a fake assignment, and see how they do." Suigetsu suggested.

Sasuke took a moment to think, before answering.

"I know Sui we need more help, but…..I don’t trust anyone to help out mostly I feel like they'll do a terrible job." Sasuke grunted out.

Suigetsu laughed loudly emitting Sasuke to peek behind his shoulder.

"Hello, Sasuke that's why you have me! Look we'll make the due dates two days , before they are mainly due, so we can go over them."

Suigetsu then had a teasing smirk on his eyes glistening with mischievousness.

"Orrrrrr you can hire Naruto, your husband." Suigetsu teased his brows wiggling.

Sasuke tensed at that he narrowed his eyes at the other only to stuff his hand into his pocket, and fish out something to throw it at the other. Suigetsu screamed like a girl moving to dodge it.

"Sasuke why do you have a ruler in your pocket!?" Suigetsu cursed out.

Sasuke turned back to face the window crossing his arms over his chest.

"For you only." He stated.

Sasuke took a step closer to the window to see down at the view.

'Knock! Knock!'

Sasuke paid no attention to the knocking, Suigetsu stood up to walk over to the door, and open it. The assistants eyes lit up at the others presence

"Oh speaking of the devil." Suigetsu hummed.

Sasuke knitted his brows at the others words he glanced over his shoulder only catching the blond step in. Sasuke's eyes widened at the blonds appearance, and very fashionable wear. Naruto was wearing a silk dark blue suit that had black roses on the jacket. Everything else was a dark blue color, and Naruto was wearing very shiny back shoes. Over all of that he had a black trench coat over it.

"You were both talking about me?" Naruto asked arching a brow.

Suigetsu nodded his eyes drifting over to Sasuke who glared at him.

"Better be good than bad." Naruto snickered

Suigetsu laughed at that the assistant patted the blonds back softly.

"Of course." Suigetsu hummed.

Naruto smiled at Suigetsu the blond eyes trailing over to the raven who was still in shock that the blond was presence in his office.

"Naruto what are you doing here? You should be resting."

Suigetsu turned around giving their back to the two so he wouldn't be caught by his gushing smile. He had caught the way not only Sasuke's eyes lit up, but Naruto as well when their eyes collided.

'Looks like this contract might last longer than a year.'

"I had a photoshoot just an hour ago, but I'm alright." Naruto reassured.