14

Hi loves sorry for the long wait! Hopefully this long chapter makes up for it! ♡(> ਊ <)♡(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

After, that talk Naruto had with Suigetsu the blond entered the ravens office.

"Is everything okay?" Sasuke asked, as the blond was shutting the door behind him.

Naruto smiled sweetly he gave a soft reassuring nod towards the raven.

"Yeah, Suigetsu calmed down, but I don’t blame him I would of reacted the same way." Naruto stated, as he tore away from the door.

Sasuke gave an approving expression already knowing his best friend. Naruto walked over to Sasuke to take his seat, once again. The blonds eyes fell over the raven who took a bite from his pie.

"Does your cheek still hurt?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke shook his head his hand fell over his cheek the swelling had went down, and the stinging, and burning of it eased away as well. Naruto sighed in relief his lips curled into a heart warming smile.

"I'm glad it doesn’t hurt anymore…..What…what was Suigetsu talking about when he mentioned about me helping you?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke playfully rolled his orbs he swatted his hand in a dismissive manner.

"Don’t worry about it……" Sasuke turned to face the blond who's eyes were stern.

Sasuke sighed already seeing from the blonds expression that Naruto wasn't going to let him go. The raven rested his elbow on the desk, as he rested his chin upon his palm. He was facing the blond who was facing him Naruto crossed his arms over his chest then leaned back in his chair.

"You scare me." Sasuke grumbled.

At that Naruto grinned emitting Sasuke to chcukle.

"Look…..the reason why Suigetsu said that was because everything is mostly on me, and him." Sasuke started.

"Ever, since Kisame I have a hard time hiring new people, and sometimes the new workers are just so lazy, or don’t get anything done." Sasuke explained.

"Mostly…." Sasuke sighed taking a deep breath after.

"I'm scared I might hire someone that is working for Kisame or even hired, and then what happened with my father will happen with me…..if that happens my parents will kill me."

Naruto pressed his lips together in thought he lowered his head sighing softly he couldn’t disagree with that at all. Naruto even agreed that if he was in Sasuke's position he would of done the same.

"And of course, if they are working for Kisame they would make sure they could get a position here." Naruto sighed out.

Naruto grumbled under his breath he stood up from his chair to then place his hands on his hips. He walked over to the windows looking down. His eyes trailed up, and from the view he could see he knew the large building that was named Akatsuki was the company belonging to Kisame. He had done some research when he could he was rather confused on Kisames motive.

"Hey, Sasuke?" Naruto called softly.

Sasuke was already facing the blond who turned his way.

"From what I've read Kisame wasn't poor. I figured maybe he did it to be rich." Naruto started.

"It's not just that Sasuke, but Kisame seems to be only going after your families company it's not just yours at the top there are others that can become number one, as well….so why target just your families company?"