18

Hey, loves here is the next chapter!
👀☝️?

Kiss or no kiss? 🧡💙

The music played flowing through the room despite the calming aura Sasuke had a lingering question that never wanted to leave him.

"Do you mind, if I ask what were you, and nii-san were talking about?....I have a bad feeling he was talking about me." Sasuke asked his tone in a low grumble.

Naruto let out a light chuckle he leaned back to face the raven who almost was pouting one of his cheeks being puffed out slightly.

"He did wasn't he?" Sasuke mumbled out his eyes then glared at his older brother who caught his murderous eyes.

Itachi only smiled, and waved sweetly Naruto caught the commotion he let out a light laugh at the twos silent bickering.

"N-no." Naruto tried to say, but chuckled.

"He wasn't, we were.....mostly talking about how each other was doing....and about our couple watches." Naruto lied.

Sasuke's eyes lowered his glaring softening, as his gaze fell over the blonds.

"Hn." He pouted.

Naruto let out another chcukle he shook his head the two reminding him so much, of Neji, and Kiba. The thought of the two brought him to remember their conversation. He shook that conversation out of his head, since it made his nerves bubble up.

"A-and you?" Naruto asked his voice lower, and softer than usual.

Naruto turned away his eyes falling over the band who played their music.

"W-what about you, and Hinata? I caught you smiling."

"Spying huh?" Sasuke asked with a smirk.

Naruto snapped his head towards the raven his cheeks flushing, and teeth slightly gritting.

"D-don't turn this around Uchiha, you asked first!" Naruto cursed out.

Sasuke let out a laugh at Naruto sudden bickering tone. Naruto puffed his cheeks out only to let go of Sasuke.

"That's it!" Naruto cursed out.

Sasuke let out another laugh at his retreating husband who barely took a stomp away. Sasuke reached out grasping Naruto's wrist tugging him back against his chest.

"You got quite the temper." Sasuke teased.

Naruto cheeks puffed out he reached up to pinch Sasuke's cheeks.

"I do not!" Naruto pouted.

"Tch whatever!" He pouted more only to allow Sasuke to continue to be near him.

Sasuke smirked down at the blond who was looking away a cute pout over his lips, and puffed rosy cheeks. Naruto's eyes were wondering around they managed to fall over similar blue orbs. Naruto's eyes widened when those blue orbs widened, as well.

From the crowd Minato looked like he was trying to get someone's attention from the space between people he managed to catch his parents who smiled, and waved at Naruto. Sasuke eyes followed Naruto's gaze only to find the two they waved at Sasuke who waved back.

"Do you want to go see them?"

"It....would be rude if I didn't right?" Naruto asked his eyes still on his parents.

"Hn."

Naruto broke away from Sasuke, but the one hand that was grasping Sasuke's Naruto didn't let go off. The raven was slightly taken aback, but he figured so they wouldn't get separated. Sasuke's eyes fell over the hand that held his the way their hand felt like they fit so perfectly. In compare to the others the hands always felt so cold, and Sasuke always wanted to let go from the physical touch.