12

Hey loves here is the next chapter! I hope you enjoy! Love you all and just thank you for reading! 💙🧡

Naruto was tapping his foot, as his eyes were on his two pups that were running around the garden, as he was seated. It filled him with joy to see the two running around happily, he was scared that they wouldn't like the new location in compared to the open field they had.

Naruto felt a grunt to his stomach he groaned taking a deep breath trying to ease himself.

'You what?......That's weird....you're a freak that's disgusting!'

Naruto's eyes shut at the memory, at those words that came from someone who was so precious to him. He felt his orbs swell with tears, and heart pang with agonizing pain.

"No, No he isn't worth none of my tears, or my thoughts. Nothing." Naruto scolded himself.

He took a deep breath easing himself of the tears that dried.

"You okay?"

Naruto jumped, and tensed when he heard a voice behind him he turned around slowly meeting Sai who had a silver tray with a tea cup upon it.

"Y-yeah I'm okay Sai....you just scared me." Naruto lightly chuckled.

Sai gave an apologetic expression he walked over to Naruto who smiled at him.

"Tea?" He asked sweetly.

"Yes, please."

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sasuke sighed when he, finally reached the mansion he walked through the front door only to be greeted with Sai.

"Welcome back Sasuke." Sai greeted.

Sasuke smiled at the other the raven orbs glanced around the living room only for Sai to smile.

"Naruto is in his room......he wanted to make some dinner for the both of you, but mid-way he started to feel unwell." Sai confessed.

Sasuke snapped around towards Sai concern enveloping him.

"What is he okay?" Sasuke asked slightly panicked he felt his heart drop at the others words.

"He was when I last checked on him." Sai confessed.

Sasuke tore away from Sai the raven smiling at how worried Sasuke was, it warmed his heart knowing what was going on with the raven. Sasuke rushed up the stairs to Naruto's room stopping at the front door.

"Naruto?" Sasuke called softly, as he knocked.

Sasuke didn't hear a word, and that only filled him with more concern. He had no choice, but to open the door softly. He peeked in only finding Naruto resting on his side, and tucked under the covers. Sasuke caught Haru, and Kurama perk up only for Sasuke to place his finger to his lips the two were huddled by the blond. Haru was curled up right against the blonds stomach, as Kurama was beside the blonds back.

Sasuke slowly entered shutting the door behind him. He walked over to the right of the bed where Naruto was facing the nightstand. Haru, and Kurama leaned towards him the raven ruffling their fur for a moment, before his eyes landed over the blond. Naruto looked peaceful at first glance, but then he caught the red cheeks, and Naruto panting softly. Sasuke knitted his brows in concern he walked more over to the blond to sit on the side of the bed, where Naruto faced. Delicately, he rose his hand his fingers softly brushing away those golden locks against his forehead, just from that Sasuke felt hot how the blonds flesh felt.

Sasuke pulled his hand back only for his eyes to fall over the nightstand, Sasuke eyes widened at the view of pill bottles on the nightstand he reached out for them there was four in total, all labeled under the blonds name, but what scared him was the fact they were all monthly subscription.