23

Hi loves I'm sorry for the delay I also wanted to thank everyone for aiding, and supporting me in taking my break. I'm still not fully my best, but I'm getting there. I love you all so freaking much. Please enjoy. 🧡💙

🍅🍥

"Sasuke....I've been yours, before you've even known it."

Sasuke's eyes widened the blonds hand upon the back of the ravens hand pulled Sasuke closer sealing their lips for another kiss. Sasuke's mind spun eyes widen in pure shock from the blonds confession. His lashes softened closing slowly, and lips tugging into an overjoyed smile. Naruto felt the precious smile emitting his own lips to smile.

"Ak!"

Both Naruto, and Sasuke broke away slowly once they heard the sounds yelp followed by a loud thump. Naruto glanced over his shoulder, as Sasuke peeked behind the blond to catch three beings. In the middle was a male who turned around only to catch the female to his left upon the floor.

"What did you trip on now?" He asked.

The third person walked over to the being on the ground who was trying to get up.

"Stop laughing" The girl on the floor shouted, as her other friend helped her up all while trying to hold down her laughter.

By the mere looks more like the camera around the males neck they were the photographer. The photographer cleared his throat, before stepping up to the two Sasuke brought a hand around the blonds waist pulling him gently to the left side of his chest. Naruto flushed at the action, but he enjoyed being in that position with Sasuke. Being up close to him, while Sasuke's hand was around his waist or even his hand on his lower back. The posture was overall yelling that Naruto belonged to Sasuke, and it also showed how protective in a way Sasuke was of the blond. 

"Sorry about that." The photographer apologized.

"It's okay no need for the apology." Naruto smiled.

He then peeked behind the photographer those blue gems falling over the other two beings.

"Are you okay?" Naruto asked.

The girl who had fell lifted her head she was slightly shocked from the blonds question.

"Eh? Oh um yes I'm alright just clumsy at times, but thank you for your concern." She nervously laughed.

Sasuke smiled at how caring, and loving Naruto was.

"Alright let's get this photoshoot started!" The photographer exclaimed.

Sasuke, and Naruto followed at times the photographer orders for poses, and also being in the center of the heart shaped stand. The photographer found his orders leaving him, as his clients made, and created beautiful poses that emitted him to smile. It was a mix, but both of them had fun posing, the smiles never fading from their mouths from how overjoyed they were to be with each other.

They both felt nervous, and butterflies tingling around in their stomachs staring into each others eyes, and even being close to one another. Naruto's, and Sasuke's mind were screaming, and shocked trying to engrave the fact that they were together, and their feelings were reciprocated.

The first pose they decided on was just staring into each others eyes, and just melt under that gaze bright. The two girls sighed in awe at the way Naruto, and Sasuke both peered at each other with so much love. The second pose was Naruto's arms around the ravens shoulder, as Sasuke arms were around his waist. They were nose to nose smiling brightly at each other. The third one was Sasuke's hands falling over the blonds waist, as the blonds back was to the raven both smiling at the camera.