5

Hey, loves! I hope you enjoy this longer chapter since I made you loves wait so long! Hopefully you enjoy it because I actually really liked this chapter let me know! 🧡💙

After, Naruto showered he was going to his room, but he had to pass the ravens office. He peered at it for a moment, before heading back to his room. He settled down in bed snuggling under the sheets his eyes drifted to the window looking up at the bright moon. Those blue eyes swelled with tears his heart aching from what his parents had done to him.

He shook his head stuffing his face into the pillows trying to forget, but after all he was at least happy that Sasuke was a good guy.

He sighed deeply, before he drifted off to sleep. Later during the night he woke up to grab a glass of water. He was leaving his room about to pass Sasuke's office, again when he halted. He glanced at the ground to see light peering through under the door.

"Is he still up?"

Naruto hesitated at first to knock on the door. He knocked softly, only to wait for a response, but he didn't.

"Excuse me." Naruto said softly, as he opened the door.

He peeked in only for his eyes to soften. Naruto quietly stepped in then shut the door quietly behind him he walked up to the raven who was hunched on his desk fast asleep.

The blond gazed at the raven realizing, no he could tell from the beginning Sasuke was hell of a hard worker.

Naruto reached out his hand to wake up the raven, but again he stopped. His eyes fell over the peaceful state of the raven.

Sasuke slightly squirmed his brows knitted, and he groaned softly. Naruto didn’t know why but he reached out his hand for his fingers to caress Sasuke's cheek. The touch eased him, and made him relax back to that peaceful stated. Naruto glanced at the ravens desk filled with papers, and the computer screen on.

Tears began to trickle down Naruto's eyes, as he remembered the ravens words.

'My first contract was when I was sixteen.'

Naruto wouldn't doubt from the very beginning Sasuke was alone. The mere thought made his heart ache Naruto brushed his tears away, before softly tapping the ravens shoulder.

"Sasuke? Hey? Sasuke?" Naruto called soothingly.

Sasuke squirmed slightly at first, but eventually he fluttered his lashes open revealing those pits of ebony. Naruto couldn’t help but smile the raven lifted his head slowly he had this cute pout from being awaken. He turned towards Naruto only to rub his eyes.

"Naruto?" Sasuke called softly.

"It's almost three in the morning." Naruto confessed.

The blond was rather close Sasuke leaned closer to lay his head on Naruto's shoulder. The blond was taken aback his cheeks flushed due to Sasuke being so close. With the moment of seeing Sasuke so upfront he caught every detail of the raven. That pale smooth skin, ebony curled lashes that adorable nose, and those soft lips.

Naruto's eyes widened at his thoughts he blushed even more.

"It's three?' Sasuke asked dazed.

"Y-yeah, you need to go to bed." Naruto stuttered.

"Hnnn, I'm okay here."

Naruto pressed his lips together from squealing if Sasuke was in the right mind he knew he wouldn’t even say those words despite them only knowing each other for a day.