19

Hi loves here is the next chapter I found this chapter really cute and adorable🧡💙

"I-I wish I would of m-met y-you than Yahiko."

Sasuke's eyes widened at those words those golden lashes shutting falling deep into slumber. Sasuke eyes stared at the blond who looked so peaceful his cheeks still glowing with the wet trails of his tears. Sasuke lifted his hand brushing away the wet streaks.

Sasuke didnt know exactly what Naruto meant by those words maybe it was because he knew Sasuke wouldn't hurt him.

'Hn I wished the same too.'

Sasuke's fingers fell over those golden locks brushing them along his ear.

"He's gone now, and I know you're in pain, but rather this than the two of you would of gotten more serious right?" Sasuke whispered.

Sasuke let out a sigh his fingers trailing down to trace those whiskered marks. The ravens body moved on his own lowering down his lips falling over the blonds temple gifting a small kiss. Sasuke cheeks flushed lightly against his action. His mind replayed their kiss Sasuke still didnt know why he had done that, but he was glad he did because it snapped Naruto out of his panic attack. He remembered those lips being soft, and warm they had brought a tingling sensation through him.

His eyes drifted upon Naruto's features they lowered to those soft light pink lips. Sasuke tensed up realizing where he was looking he tore away slowly not to wake the blond, and walked out of the room. Sasuke shut the door behind slowly he tore away walking over to his room to change. He slipped off his clothes only being bare in his boxers.

He walked over to grasp his pajamas his mind wasn't connected, as he slipped on his pants then shirt. His thoughts kept bouncing back to their kiss, and the sensation he felt. He almost wanted to kiss the blond one more time to reassure himself that he actually felt that sensation.

That wasnt Sasuke's first kiss, but it was his first where he actually felt something, and it didnt feel like he kissed a wall. Sasuke's fingers connected the buttons halfway up his shirt he halted midway the shirt exposing his broad, and toned chest. His cheeks warmed slightly at the thought he continued buttoning up his shirt leaving the last three open, before he went over to the restroom to brush his teeth.

After, Sasuke snuggled under the sheets then snuggled against the bed sighing softly. He turned on his back his pale fingers combing through his ebony locks. His mind kept replaying that moment, and he was trying to settle off of the memory.

Sasuke turned to his side his mind spinning his mind running wild despite him being tried, and mostly worried about Naruto. The pure pain in those blue eyes, and face brought Sasuke's heart to sink. He never wanted to see Naruto like that again.

'Such a kind soul only to be hurt, and taken advantage of.'

'Someone like Naruto doesnt deserve that.'

'Seeing Naruto like that in so much pain.'

'It hurts me too.'

'When he wakes up well he cry?'

'Why wouldn't he?'

Sasuke tried his best to settle his mind, and rest he was fighting with his mind, so much he hadn't noticed when he drifted off to sleep. Sasuke awoke around two in the morning to use the restroom. When he was done he walked back to his bed he lifted the covers only to halt his actions. He turned to face his shut door, and he didnt know why he didn't feel right in his room.

'T-there's a spot here.'

Sasuke remembered Naruto's request he felt his heart sunk.

'Naruto probably wanted some comfort.'