Hey loves here is not next chapter! Thank you for the ones that answered my rant on my board. I means so much to me that you gave me so much support! You have no idea how better I felt after I think I just needed that relief of letting it out. I love you loves so so much! 💙🧡

Credit to the artist! 🧡💙
Instagram: cubur_chi
Tumblr: Cubur
Twitter: cubur_NS

The rest of the day the four had a good time skating around with each other, and their animals. They were going down the trail when Haru slightly took off from the trail. Naruto was about to call out to him, but he smiled when Yuro crossed over to where Haru was running he ruffled his lips a high nay leaving his lips. Sasuke stared in awe, as Haru ran back to them Yuro slightly nibbled on the wolfs ear, before he pushed the wolfs butt.

Haru bounced around Sasuke smiled at the scene it was like even the animals were so close to each other just like Neji, Kiba, and Naruto were. He slowed his speed watching the three in awe laughing, and joking, as the animals walked along with them. Sasuke felt a push behind him he turned catching Yuro right behind him.

Sasuke smiled at the horse he turned to pet him the horse snuggling against his touch.

Sasuke felt so calm, and at ease Yuro moved his head to place it on Sasuke's shoulder. It almost felt like a hug, and Sasuke assumed Yuro was comforting him of everything that was happening to him.

'Don't.' He told himself.

He tried taking a calming breath, but the tears ended up taking over him. They trickled down his cheeks, and he sobbed more quietly, as Yuro moved his head more to keep Sasuke close. Naruto turned to his right narrowing his brows only to look behind him. He saw Sasuke slightly parted from them he was about to yell Sasuke's name, but something stopped him.

"Hey go ahead, and take the curve I'm going to go get Sasuke, and Yuro to catch up." Naruto informed the two.

Neji, and Kiba glanced at each other then Naruto, and nodded, and Naruto turned back. He skated over to Sasuke only to slow down, as he caught the two Sasuke was rubbing Yuro softly.

"Sasuke." Naruto called.

Sasuke flinched lightly to then sniff trying to hide his tears. He brushed at them quickly placing his mask back on, but as he was about to turn Naruto already had faced him. The blonds hand grasping his lightly to lower it exposing his red eyes, and teared stained cheeks. Naruto gently pulled him against him to embrace Sasuke into a warm hug. Sasuke found himself shocked at first, but each second that passed he eased slowly snuggling against Naruto.

"What's wrong?" Naruto asked his hand rising to brush it through the ravens locks.

"I-I......don't know." Sasuke trailed out lowly.

That response only answered Naruto.

"I think.....everything you've been through finally reached it's limit. Since a small age you were pushed beyond your limit's, and your own will, fighting every day to reach your freedom. I can tell from our talk you aren't the type to show emotions as much.....but it's better to cry....it's better to feel in that moment. Rather release it in that moment, so you can let it go."

Sasuke hands tightened Naruto's shirt. He didn't know why he cried once he had permission to. He didn't know why everything, his walls were falling apart crumbling to dust. Maybe it was the aura or having a taste of freedom made him realize he was caged up for so long. Either way each tear that fell off his cheeks or onto Naruto's shirt hurt. His chest hurt, and he felt like he couldn't breathe. He cried more once he felt Yuro rubbing his nose against his back.