3

Hi, loves I have missed you all so freaking much like so so so much! Work is taking over my life I am going through so much drama in my work place I can legit make a book here about it and replace us with Naruto! Ugh I'm just so tired from it I just miss writing so much but at times I don't have any energy. I hope no one forgot about me and my books! Because I miss you all! 💙🧡

Naruto had exited the guest room looking for Sasuke, but he never did find him.

'Did he leave?'

Naruto, was on the verge of giving up when again he was in another room, and was able to catch the back view of the mansion he narrowed his eyes only to grasp his phone from his back pocket. He aimed the phone only to zoom in on the figure sitting on the sand.

"It is Sasuke." Naruto muttered.

He turned off his phone softly biting his lip. His eyes scanned the room only for his heart to sink. His heart became heavy, as that feeling stabbed his heart. He wanted to be home, but then again where was his home. His once home now felt like nothing to him his parents had given him away. Feeling the hot tears cascading down his cheek he lifted his head to peer at Sasuke's figure.

'Do you feel this way too?'

Sasuke was on the beach despite his suit he didn't care to sit bare on the sand staining his suit. He shut his eyes taking in the breeze, and scent of the beach that always eased him. He was about to open his eyes when a sudden smack to his arm snapped them wide open.

He quickly looked over his shoulder finding the blond with tears. His blue eyes were red from the tears, and narrowed in anger. Naruto's fist were clench tightly, as he took a step forward.

"You're an asshole!"

Sasuke blasted to his feet.

"Excuse me!" Sasuke hissed.

Naruto didn’t hold back despite the ravens yell.

"You heard me!" Naruto bit back.

Sasuke stomped forward towering the short blond, but he didn’t flinch.

"How am I an asshole!?" Sasuke snapped.

Naruto took a step forward.

"I'm stuck with you for a year, I agreed to help you, and when I'm trying to be nice to you, you snap into this defensive mood like I'm trying to trick you!" Naruto pointed out.

"My parents just betrayed, and again I'm stuck with you for a year, this is my first day, and I just wanted to this to go smoothly, or even be your friend!"

The wind brushed past them Naruto couldn’t believe not even three hours into their fake marriage, and they were already arguing. Sasuke gritted his teeth leaning forward.

"You think I wanted this, I've been through this twice! I know how it always ends my so called bride asking me for endless money!" Sasuke barked back.

Naruto fisted his hands narrowing his brows.

"I'm not them! I'm on your side! I don’t want your money! Money does not buy happiness!"

Naruto cooled down after those words more tears began to fall from his eyes. He stepped back not able to handle the pain in his heart. He fell on his bum completely defeated.

"I-I don’t even know what I did, so my parents could sell me like this." Naruto cried out.

Sasuke eased his eyes falling over the blonds state. He too was in that position once.

"Get used to it." Sasuke stated.

Naruto glanced up at the raven in disbelief.

"Is that what you really are going to say to me!?" Naruto asked baffled.