22

Hi loves here is the next chapter please enjoy and let me know what you think! 💙🧡

🍅🍥
"Wedding photos!" Suigetsu asked shocked basically shoving his face against the screen.

Sasuke's fingers halted from typing he turned towards his left screen which held the facetime call with his best friend.

"You've never taken wedding photos with the others!" He added more than surprised by the sudden news.

Sasuke let out a sigh he rubbed the back of his head throughout this whole week he wasn't sure how tomorrow was going to go. His mother was fully in control of the sessions she even stated she had control of everything, and all they needed to do was show up.

"When is it happening?" Suigetsu asked.

"Tomorrow at one." Sasuke stated.

Suigetsu hummed he nodded to then lean back in his chair Sasuke side eyed his best friend catching the way he started to twirl his pencil meaning something just like the pencil was twirling within his mind.

"How did this even occur?"

"My brother." Sasuke answered.

"Apparently my family went out, and when they tried to get back the paparazzi  kept bothering them, and following them to find their call......." Sasuke's words slightly trailed out, as realization slowly hit him. 

"Now, that I'm retelling it, it sounds like this was a set up in a way." Sasuke whispered enough for Suigetsu to hear.

'But what would nii-san want with this?'

"Anyways nii-san said that if they stop following them that he would give a gossip show some of our wedding photos, since we don't have any we have to make some now." Sasuke explained.

Suigetsu nodded he let out a light hum, before turning his chair slightly.

"Are you nervous?" Suigetsu asked, as the raven went back to working.

Again Sasuke's fingers halted.

"Nervous?" He asked perplexed arching a brow.

His eyes fell over Suigetsu, and through the screen he could tell his best friend was looking at his.

"Why.....Why would I be nervous?" Sasuke repeated.

Suigetsu turned his chair responding with silence at first.

"Well....wedding photos don't they include one where you kiss, especially once they declare you wedded?" Suigetsu informed.

Sasuke tensed up immediately once he heard that question his eyes fell over his keyboard he brushed at the keys with his fingers acting like he had brushed away some dust.

"It's not like it's the first I had to fake a kiss." Sasuke informed.

Suigetsu hummed in agreement, but a smirk tugged at his lips.

"Mm, that's true, but you weren't in love with the others." Suigetsu pointed out.

Sasuke snapped his head over to his best friend he glared at him his hand moving the mouse. His best friend already knowing what Sasuke was going to do.

"Damn it Sasuke I'll go over there, and break your door stop avoiding the conversation I'm trying to have with you!" Suigetsu cursed out slamming his hands over his desk.

Sasuke's arrow upon his screen hovered over the end call button. His fingers twitched wanting to click it. Suigetsu let out a sigh only to lean back in his chair.