loving you is a loosing game + dick grayson

note; pretty much sadness and angst I guess.

🦋

"Cut the crap! You are not going on this mission you hear me!" You shouted at the top of lungs as your eyes glowed crystal blue and your marks glowing.

Cold blue eyes stare at you dangerously which made you flinch but you stood your ground. "I have to save them!" Dick, in his Nightwing suit shouted as you growled and your glow intensified.

"And risk getting yourself killed! ITS A SUICIDE MISSION! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MY INFERNA FAMILY HERE!"

You shriek and you can see his domino mask squint. "They have my brothers- and If I must kill your family-" He clenched his fist and growled. "Then so be it."

You frown and rose your wand at him as you took a stance, a white butterfly paint illuminated your face. "You- have to get through me first!" You shakingly said as he scowl and took his stance as well.

"Tsk... out of my way love..." He sternly said as you shook your head and the glow on your wand intensified.

"All I know... All I know-!" You cried and cast a spell which Nightwing dodge as he pull out Damian's katana and in slow motion let it swing in front of you.

"And with Justice League on your side... may peace prevail!" The Mayor of the city applauded as did the citizens at the standing Bat family.

Batman then looked at Nightwing whose just plainly looking at the audience. "You did what you could.." He said and Nightwing just nod.

Then... his domino mask slightly widen when he saw a familiar face walking amongst the crowd. Those beautiful eyes shone brightly with her illuminated white butterfly facade, her body covered in a brown coat, her hair gently flows with the wind.

Yet... her lips thinned, while his snarled slightly. He clenched the edge of his sticks and this didn't go unnoticed by Red Hood who also saw her.

"... Loving you is a loosing game." It was her last words to him before she casted a spell and erupted into flaming dust and there stood- Nightwing huffing and clenching his bloody side and his masked ripped revealing sad and despaired blue eyes.

"Nightwing." Red Hood called and he snapped- she was not there anymore as he was given a medal by the mayor and nod in gratitude. "You saw..." Red Hood hummed in agreement but looked elsewhere.

"It's a loosing game."